Another question about the SPIRIT

cruisinmeme

on embarkation day, where is the area you can check in your carry on while you go eat,etc. Is it a long line or rather easy? I really don't see where one small carry on will be an issue for us, but in the event we choose to use this service wanted to know where it is.

Check the Atrium when you board, they will point you to the location used for your cruise. Last time we were on, they used Henry's. We don't like leaving our stuff unprotected, especially our carry on, that's where all the "good stuff" that we don't want to check goes.

Each ship usually has a different place designated. Just ask the crew that will be greating you as you board. No, no line. Easy to do if you wish. However, rooms are usually ready by 2 pm. So if not much to carry, most just take stuff with them while eating.

I don't know the answer to your question, but on our 12/4/11 cruise (seems so long ago :(), the cabins were ready super early, so even if you do carry your bag with you it's possibly you wouldn't have to carry it long.

I noticed the sign for luggage to go in Henry's Pub. But me and my aunt put our luggage in the room. They had a mat on the beds that said put luggage here. We left it there until our room was ready. After we ate lunch our room was ready. Nobody messed with it and it was totally safe but if you don't feel comfortable ask them I don't know if it will still be Henry's Pub when you get on.

Though some folks will tell you where they did it, be ready for a change on the day you board. It could be a different room.

An alternative is to take it to lunch in the MDR, then to your cabin.

Think this is what we will do . Like others have said not real crazy about turning free of carry on, that is my final dumping spot of important stuff. Hopefully rooms will be ready to put belongings in early, if not want be the first time.

on embarkation day, where is the area you can check in your carry on while you go eat,etc. Is it a long line or rather easy? I really don't see where one small carry on will be an issue for us, but in the event we choose to use this service wanted to know where it is.

usually you can find a place to leave your carry ons while you wait for your cabin. Ask at the reception desk, they can help you.

Nita

Archived