Is Canaletto open on Barbeque night on the Zuiderdam?

rosegrower

IIRC, there is usually one night when a barbeque is held on the Lido deck maybe on the night that we are in port until 11:00. I think that there is no service in the Lido itself for dinner. Is Canaletto still open? We are doing a sunset cruise excursion so will miss our early seating dinner. So I guess it is either PG or room service? DH is not a big fan of BarBQ food.

Thanks! So I can make a reservation for the Canaletto on embarkation day for a time that will work with our sunset cruise? That will be great and we will find another night for PG.

Yes you can. The Canaletto is open from 5:30 - 9:30 on most ships.

You are wise to make a reservation for the night you want as soon as you get on the ship.

Thanks! So I can make a reservation for the Canaletto on embarkation day for a time that will work with our sunset cruise? That will be great and we will find another night for PG.

Make them as soon as you get on the ship. There is a podium in the Lido that you can do it at. It has become quite popular and we had trouble getting reservations since we didn't make them the first day.

Archived