Sea Princess - Info Wanted

Zaa

We have booked a Caribbean Cruise on the Sea Princess in November for our 25th Wedding Anniversary.

We would be very gratefull for any Information from anybody that has been on this ship and any photographs of the ship or ports would be very welcome.

Info & Experiences from any of the Caribbean cruises would be welcome.

We want to accumulate as much Information as possible.

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies

Zaa :)

As Jercal10 said, the Sea is coming back from P&O this spring. She is a sister ship of Dawn Princess, Sun Princess and Oceana (ex-Ocean Princess, now with P&O). We have sailed on the Sea in 2000 and the Dawn in 2002 and 2005.

Since those four ships are almost identical (except maybe for some decor details) you can search on these boards for anything about them.

As for pictures, you can take a look at mine by clicking on the links in my signature. And if you go to a web site like Webshots and search for "Sea Princess", I'm sure you will find many...

I'm sure you'll love the Sea Princess ! Have a great cruise !

Alain R.

I sailed on the Sea Princess but it was before I had my digital.

It is correct that it is almost identical to the Sun and Dawn - so if you look at pictures of those ships - you will be set.

Zaa,

When are you sailing? We will be on the ship beginning Nov. 5th. Our roll call has many great ideas for shore excursions. Once the Sea Princess has sailed a voyage or two, I'm sure someone will be posting pictures.

Happy cruising!

Nancy

Archived