Ultimate Balcony Dining on Princess

meripour

That's too bad. That means there will be less or none available once onboard.

They usually only do 4 per night. :(

Oh wow. Didn't stop to think it'd be capacity limited. I didn't mention any special event, just said I'd like to arrange in advance if possible.

Oh wow. Didn't stop to think it'd be capacity limited. I didn't mention any special event, just said I'd like to arrange in advance if possible.

If you watch the video I linked to, you'll see this is a very manpower intensive experience. There is a waiter and an assistant waiter for the entire dining experience which takes maybe 90 minutes. I do understand that it is limited to four per evening. The service is fantastic and a large tip is merited.

That's too bad. That means there will be less or none available once onboard.

They usually only do 4 per night. :(

Once it does become bookable online (24 openings on a 7 day cruise), watch all the threads about how unfair it is to allow pre-booking because all spots are taken months before a cruise.

Also a few threads asking "how do I know what night to book this since they will not publish the MDR menus six months in advance?"

• 5 months later...
If you watch the video I linked to, you'll see this is a very manpower intensive experience. There is a waiter and an assistant waiter for the entire dining experience which takes maybe 90 minutes. I do understand that it is limited to four per evening. The service is fantastic and a large tip is merited.

It really was an incredible experience. Thanks for the tips. I heavily recommend it.

And for those who are angst ridden about what night to book - whatever the first formal night works out to be is a great night to call it in.