Diamond plus

tommyj4

Congrats. We just turned D+ last month. From what I have read you should receive D+ pins and I think luggage tags.

I have also read that it could take a VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYY long time to receive them. :eek: PS Someone should come along here and tell me what I missed.

I received a welcome letter, pins and some luggage tags about a month after completing the qualifying voyage. From what I have read on these boards that seems to be inconsistent as when or even if they automatically send it along. As long as it says you're D+ in their records... that's the most important thing!

Ditto...a couple years back when I made D+ I received a Welcome Letter with a pin & the luggage tags...only took about 3 weeks to receive..but from what I've read here it's been taking a year or longer now for some to receive their packet...

After my next cruise in March I will be Diamond plus. Does C&A send you anything when you become Diamond plus?

Congratulations on achiving your new status (come March). As you continue to cruise, the ammenities start piling up. The booklet is the same as a Pinnacle Club member gets.:)

If you are headed out fairly soon, a letter to C&A may get you, your letter and pins much faster.

Rick

Archived