Hump balcony and chairs?

Waihekean

Hi Phil, what date do you sail on Eclipse next March, we are on 23 March sailing, in a 1A hump cabin.

Hi texmex. I'm on the one before you on the 9th March and I'm in 9215. Just remembered I'm in 1A on Eclipse this April too, cabin 7264. I like the extra space as it's like having an extra room. No Ikea though for me jgnova. The airline excess baggage fees are too high;)

Phil

Thank you all for this informative discussion. I just ordered a pair of inflatable ottomans to take with us. I guess that means we won't have room on the 1A veranda for the Ikea wardrobe I was considering as an option for the lack of storage. :D

j

Actually, you would have room for the wardrobe. :D

I have written to the company about this issue in the past - it seems rather silly to have a category who's prime feature is a huge veranda and then not properly furnish it. Charge me more but make it usable!

They do charge a little more than a regular verandah, but not by much and yes, they should even add another $20.00 and put those footstools there. In five sailings or so they will have paid for themselves. I will miss it this year on my 1A.

Spot on. Way too creative thinking for the bean counters in Miami.

Archived