rccl in calif please

Sorry you have no RCI ship.

Contrary to California matrics, companies need to make money to stay in business.

Contrary to California matircs, when your government passes too many tree hugger laws, companies move.

Speaking of moving, We are a right to work state, have no state income tax, have reasonable property values and insted of bending the wackos, we just laugh at them and help them move to Austin.

So, sell you house, move your business. Texas would welcome you.

Contrary to California matrics, companies need to make money to stay in business.

Contrary to California matircs, when your government passes too many tree hugger laws, companies move.

Speaking of moving, We are a right to work state, have no state income tax, have reasonable property values and insted of bending the wackos, we just laugh at them and help them move to Austin.

If Texas had trees, you would have tree hugger laws also.

Rick

From a couple of Californians who are happily retired on our California income and property investments: One question - does Texas have it's own dictionary? Looked in 3 online dictionaries and can't find any trace of the word "matrics" or is it "matircs"!

Worked hard on this one....blame two broken right fingers. and lack of typing skills! LOL

Oh yeah, We do have trees...the Piney woods of East Texas. What is lack is a bogus sense of saving the world by creating absurd hurdles to mankind.

Save the snail darter, destroy the California farmer.....now that is wierd.

I would love to have RCCL back on the west coast and do cruises to nowhere. I know they have to port in one foreign port, but after that make it a big sea day party. On MR cruises we didn't even get off at ports, just hung around the ship taking advantage of the pool, spa, etc. I would love if during the nicer weather there were just all sea day cruises and then there is no worry about Mexican ports. We love to cruise just to get away, be lazy, sit by the pool, be pampered, etc.

RCCL has a # of ships which will fit the current canal configuration. The Radiance has been through the Canal, but will only pass near this year on its way to Alaska from Australia.

Rick

Understood, but count me in as one of the people that thinks it is at least more likely that Royal Caribbean would position a ship at least seasonally in LA once the canal is widened. Currently only 12/22 of their ships fit through the Panama Canal. After the expansion, all but Oasis and Allure will. A lot of the ships that fit through the canal are ones that have been re-positioned to emerging cruise markets like Asia, Australia, and South America. I think if the canal were wide enough to fit Mariner back in 2010 Royal Caribbean may well have put the ship in Europe during the summer and LA in the winter. But of course, this is all speculation on my part.

So why are Texans crying for year around ship in Galveston? I guess they know it's not going to be profitable.

So why are Texans crying for year around ship in Galveston? I guess they know it's not going to be profitable.

The Mariner will abandon Galveston for Europe during the Summer. Then there will be understanding.

Rick

Archived