Meet & Greet: How to Organize

skyline

Does anyone know the email address of the person to contact for a Ruby Meet & Greet? I've called Princess 3 times and was given three different incorrect answers. Also tried searching prior threads but am not using the right words to find it. Your help will be appreciated. Roseanne

This list is current as of 31 May 2011:

Berda Davis Grand & Star bdavis@princesscruises.com (661) 284-4451

Berna Grayr Emerald & Pacific bgrayr@princesscruises.com (661) 284-4448

Renee Wittwer Ruby rwittwer@princesscruises.com (661) 284-4443

Coleen Reyes Crown creyes@princesscruises.com (661) 284-4447

Diana Hall Diamond dhall@princesscruises.com (661) 284-4449

Jan James Golden, Ocean jjames@princesscruises.com (661) 284-4452

Jenny Streeck Sapphire jstreeck@princesscruises.com (661) 284-4444

Liz Williamson Caribbean & Sea ewilliamson@princesscruises.com

Stacey Anderson Island & Coral sanderson@princesscruises.com (661) 284-4446

And don't get concerned if you encounter some resistence. Just discuss among your roll call where and when they want to meet (usually a first meeting might be scheduled before sailaway, a second on the first sea day as some people might not make it to the first one). Someone could be the roll call contact by posting their email address (make sure to put in spaces in the address to keep spammers from using it) so that members could email their cabin number. Then if you find out, on the ship, that the cruise director is setting up a meet and greet, you can let everyone know.

Some CDs will set up a private area, might donate a bottle of champaign, might put a notice in the Patters. But some don't.

• 2 months later...
Good Morning All

Could you tell me please how do I find the person to speak to for the Sea Princess (SFO to Syd) Please...

Liz Williamson Caribbean & Sea ewilliamson@princesscruises.com. Sorry, I do not have a phone number for Liz. If you need to call her I would try the number for one of the others in this unit.

Good Morning All

Could you tell me please how do I find the person to speak to for the Sea Princess (SFO to Syd) Please...

I am looking for any information on that cruise too. Any information to share.

thanks

Marge

Good Morning All

thanks

Marge

I have arranged the meet and greet for the upcoming Sydney to San Francisco cruise and the contact email I used is Renee Witter, I have copied info from her signature below.

Renee Wittwer

Onboard Services Coordinator

Ruby, Caribbean, & Sea Princess

Phone: (661) 284 - 4443

Fax: (661) 284 - 4770

This list is current as of 31 May 2011:

Berda Davis Grand & Star bdavis@princesscruises.com (661) 284-4451

Berna Grayr Emerald & Pacific bgrayr@princesscruises.com (661) 284-4448

Renee Wittwer Ruby rwittwer@princesscruises.com (661) 284-4443

Coleen Reyes Crown creyes@princesscruises.com (661) 284-4447

Diana Hall Diamond dhall@princesscruises.com (661) 284-4449

Jan James Golden, Ocean jjames@princesscruises.com (661) 284-4452

Jenny Streeck Sapphire jstreeck@princesscruises.com (661) 284-4444

Liz Williamson Caribbean & Sea ewilliamson@princesscruises.com

Stacey Anderson Island & Coral sanderson@princesscruises.com (661) 284-4446

Paul - do you have a contact for the Sun Princess ?

Would be appreciated

Hilary :)

Question on this topic......

This will be my first Princess cruise since I started lurking on Cruise Critic.

Celebrity has a button on their roll calls and once you get to 25, they set up a party for you and the invite is in your cabin when you board.

Are you all saying that with Princess you have to organize it yourself and then beg them to do it?

thanks

Marge

Hi Marge

Jump on over to the roll call.....and talk there....

We are doing the Alaskaian tour before with 10 days in Sfo then coming home....Feel free to email us (from the rollcall (which is slow) and we might be able to answer some thoughts....Just a warning....one way airfares are a killer!!! (in price):eek:

Question on this topic......

This will be my first Princess cruise since I started lurking on Cruise Critic.

Celebrity has a button on their roll calls and once you get to 25, they set up a party for you and the invite is in your cabin when you board.

Are you all saying that with Princess you have to organize it yourself and then beg them to do it?

With Princess, you have to be very "proactive"...can't trust anyone to do it for you. Had a disappointing experience organizing a Meet and Greet a couple years back--assumed that things were all set--didn't happen as we'd expected, and Princess folks dropped the ball. (You know what happens when one "assumes" anything...;)) Thank goodness, , many of our RC members saved the day when the promised venue was not "ready" for our group. Did get an apology later on.

Princess does not organize the M&G. I am not sure that "beg" describes the process. On Princess, the M&G is organized by the Roll Call. Someone offers to arrange it. They contact the appropriate person at Princess to arrange it. Usually, invitations are sent to the officers. I have arranged several, and it is not a lot of work

Princess does not organize the M&G. I am not sure that "beg" describes the process. On Princess, the M&G is organized by the Roll Call. Someone offers to arrange it. They contact the appropriate person at Princess to arrange it. Usually, invitations are sent to the officers. I have arranged several, and it is not a lot of work

thanks - glad I stumbled across this or I would have figured that it was being taken care of.

I'm keeping the roll call, so I guess I can do this too.

Archived