Drinks packages on sale

cnarf77

I must be going crazy....I can't see nor find the link everyone is talking about. If I go to Celebrity Website to book it would I still get the discount???? Or is it only through this link?

Tina

You won't need the link, as far as I know. Just go to the place where you can book the beverage package. Select who on your reservation you want it for, then click to proceed, on that NEXT page it should show the lower price. That is what I did, just to check and make sure (you are not yet committed at that point).

Tom

If this seems an absolutely ridiculous question please forgive me. If I buy the classic package and I buy wine for $8, is that covered or does the price go to $8 + 15% = $9.20 therefore isn't included in the package. i.e. are they net prices included in the package?

Jim

( ready to be shot down in flames for being stupid)

When I go into my online reservation summary, it indicated that I have "0" beverage packages (purchased or pending), even though I have already received an email confirmation. Does it take some time for it to show online?

Check a couple of different places. Ours do not show up on the reservation summary tab, but they do on the beverage packages tab. It also says that we have them in our e-docs.

Jim, I paid £492, which is for 7 nights x 2 of us. I have worked it out as £35 per day and that includes gratuties. Even better deal and I have double checked it direct with celebrity :o:)

That's great value, I'll be booking the premium for my better half and the classic for me. I'm a lager man but she has a far more sophisticated palate so enjoys her wine & cocktails.

Cheers,

Jim

This might be painfully obvious, but it's not worth the effort (at least I don't think so) to cancel and rebook if you bought the first time under the old price schedule.

We bought before prices went up-I think we paid $45/day rather than $54/day-and when I did the math, I came up with a whopping $8 savings if I cancelled and rebooked. Not worth my time to even go through the hassle. Just be aware if you bought a while ago.

This might be painfully obvious, but it's not worth the effort (at least I don't think so) to cancel and rebook if you bought the first time under the old price schedule.

We bought before prices went up-I think we paid $45/day rather than $54/day-and when I did the math, I came up with a whopping $8 savings if I cancelled and rebooked. Not worth my time to even go through the hassle. Just be aware if you bought a while ago.

That would be why I only saved $28.98. It is still almost $30 that I can spend somewhere else though.

In your case, it (the current $54/day) would need to be discounted closer to 17% to achieve the $45 you paid. SIT TIGHT!!

Tom

quick question. If I reserve my cruise for new years and something comes up or if I end up changing cruise line or cancel my trip all together before final payment, will this be refunded also?

Thanks

Danny

Apparently it's fully refundable. People on here report cancelling their old beverage package purchase and rebooking this one... though my guess is that Celebrity is quicker to get the funds from your credit card than they are getting the refund processed, but that's normal!

Tom

Our cruise is this Saturday so the website won't let me book the package online... I called and they told me that they will still give me the 10% discount on-board. Should I get them to send me this in writing??

I would rest easier... for sure!

Tom

Even when I follow all the links, when I get to the purchase page on My Reservation, it still shows the old prices when I click on the package that I'd like....how far along in purchasing do you have to go to see the discounted prices?

We are going for 16 nights so even 10% makes a big difference!

Cathy

It shows the old pricing if you still have your old package booked. After I cancelled the package, the new package price showed.

I am booked for this coming Saturday, so within the four day limit and cannot book online. I called Celebrity and asked if the price would be honored onboard. The woman I spoke with indicated that it would be, though I may need to go to Guest Services to get the 10% discount honored. It would make sense, since I received the offer in my email actually while I was on the phone with her, and it indicates that the offer is for cruises departing between January 20 and 31 (and I leave on January 21).

Wish me luck!

Archived