I love Carnival

Bobbicat

DH and I love Carnival! It works for us....we have been on RCL, NCL, and of course Carnival...to us - it is what you make of it. That being said - we find ourselves comparing everything on the other boats - to Carnival, and we always come back to the fact that we simply enjoy Carnival. Looking forward to sailing on the Conquest next Sunday!!

I will pass.

Carnival sold out to 1st timers and people with zero expectations..

With all due respect, if you don't / won't sail Carnival, why are you reading / posting on the Carnival site? The bride and I sail different lines. In Feb., we are cruising on Carnival so I read / post on the Carnival site because that's the line I'm cruising on. I see no reason to view / post on other lines sites. I do the same when we cruise RCI and the one cruise on NCL.

I do believe some people "troll" cruise line sites they don't like so they post negative crap :eek:!!!

Yes of course not everything is perfect and yes accidents happen. I still love Carnival and will continue to cruise with them, It's so much better than being at work.

Who is with me?

We have a great time on Carnival and can't wait to get back on "the boat".:D

Yes of course not everything is perfect and yes accidents happen. I still love Carnival and will continue to cruise with them, It's so much better than being at work.

Who is with me?

Never ever understand a comparison between work and play. Given a choice, I wonder how many would choose work, even if it included NCL?

Yep. Just never have had anything less than a great experience with Carnival. Expectations? Yes we have them, we are not fist time cruisers and they have been met each and every time.

Perfectly said! We love every Carnival cruise we've ever taken and will continue to cruise with them.

Given a choice, I wonder how many would choose work

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I do enjoy what I do for a living. When I read "a bad day at sea is better than a good day at work", I wonder how much these people's jobs must suck. (That doesn't mean that I would choose work over play every time, but there are times when I would!)

About whether I "LOVE" Carnival: I DON'T.

I do love their prices which allow me to enjoy a decent vacation on the cheap, but that's about where my "love" for Carnival ends.

Good. Less negative attitude on board; all the better for the rest of us. :D

Kev

That's a great answer. Might borrow it for my cruise hater friend. All this publicity and especially 20/20 made it worse and now I never hear the end of it. Enough already.

With all due respect, if you don't / won't sail Carnival, why are you reading / posting on the Carnival site? The bride and I sail different lines. In Feb., we are cruising on Carnival so I read / post on the Carnival site because that's the line I'm cruising on. I see no reason to view / post on other lines sites. I do the same when we cruise RCI and the one cruise on NCL.

I do believe some people "troll" cruise line sites they don't like so they post negative crap :eek:!!!

Well said!!!!!

I'm trying RCI for the first time next weekend. I love Carnival and am a Platinum Carnival cruiser, so I am anxious to compare the two. We booked last minute and ended up with an inside room, which won't come close to the bowling alley balcony that I have booked on the Pride in May, so I hope I'm not disappointed with RCI from the get-go. I'll let you all know what I think when I get back. That being said, add me to the list.....I love Carnival!

Archived