A shuffle of the Cruise Directors?

Royalty X

Apparently Zoltina-J won't be returning to Pacific Pearl after her holidays.

She's made a few post on her facebook page over the last couple of days...

Oh I got some news...................... Don't know if I can share yet, but I will soon.

I am enjoying my final days here on the Pacific Pearl, today we are in Noumea.

Ummmmmmm, you see I might not be returning to the Pearl now.......

Ok, well I am moving ship. That is all I am saying for now.

She hasn't (or won't) state what ship she's going to. So the question remains, what ship is she going to (she has said she is staying with P&O)? Who are the CDs on Pacific Dawn and Pacific Jewel at the moment?

Apparently Zoltina-J won't be returning to Pacific Pearl after her holidays.

She's made a few post on her facebook page over the last couple of days...

She hasn't (or won't) state what ship she's going to. So the question remains, what ship is she going to (she has said she is staying with P&O)? Who are the CDs on Pacific Dawn and Pacific Jewel at the moment?

so what is the rest of the shuffle of the Cruise Directors?

so what is the rest of the shuffle of the Cruise Directors?
That's what I'd like to know. With Pacific Sun leaving the fleet, that rules out that ship out. That leaves the Jewel and the Dawn. Who are the CDs onboard those ships at the moment? If Zoltina-J is going to another ship, presumably she's replacing someone on one of those ships and one of them will replace her... :confused:

That's what I'd like to know. With Pacific Sun leaving the fleet, that rules out that ship out. That leaves the Jewel and the Dawn. Who are the CDs onboard those ships at the moment? If Zoltina-J is going to another ship, presumably she's replacing someone on one of those ships and one of them will replace her... :confused:

or may they are bring in some new staff?

I know of one Cruise Director who has wanted to work on the Pearl from when the ship first joined the fleet. It will be interesting to see what happens now.

yes we will just have to wait and see what the wogu wogu desides who goes where?

May be Zoltina J is going to move over to Carnival Spirit????

Im Just guessing - I guess we will see soon enough......

:D

Someone on her facebook asked her that and she said...
No I am P&O all the way!

Besides, Stu Dunn is the CD on Carnival Spirit and he reckons he'll be onboard for quite sometime.

Zoltina-J is moving to the Pacific Dawn. Announced on her Facebook page.

Besides, Stu Dunn is the CD on Carnival Spirit and he reckons he'll be onboard for quite sometime.

One thing that was ironic for me was that when I was on the Carnival Spirit last year, I had Stu as our CD and it was the very same cruise that they announced that the ship was coming to Australia.

One thing we didn't like about Stu was that he seemed to be overly Australian, when we ended up talking to him, we found out that the only reason why he did that was to please the American crowds. So hopefully when he comes to Australia he will ditch the act. Other wise he was a fairly good cruise director, except for the production shows, had an almost identical production show on the night after the first. Plus carnival shows are really horrible anyway. So all round he should be good when the Spirit arrives in Sydney.

The following statement was posted on Zoltina's facebook page this morning.

OK, so keeping in mind that all of this could change: I am currently on my last 2 days on the Pacific Pearl. I have enjoyed being part of the set up crew and call this wonderful ship "My ship" for the past 14 months. I have never been on a happier ship and will miss all of the crew especially my Entertainment Department. I have never worked with a better, more talented team in my 14 years at sea. ...I have a funny feeling I will be a right mess on the last day and will do my best to hold it together. Come Australia Day, the 26th, I will be leaving the Pearl for the final time for my holiday. As of the 17th of March, I will be returning home, to the Pacific Dawn. Looking forward to being out of Brisvegas again

More news from Zoltina-J

She will be returning to the Pearl in March and then will be transferred to the Dawn in June.

From Zoltina-J's Facebook

OK, so you know when I said "keeping in mind that all of this can change"? Well it has (LOL) I return to the Pearl on March 18th and then head to the Dawn in June. This has made me very happy as I did not want to say goodbye just yet to me wonderful team! Yayayayayayayay!

• 2 weeks later...
More news from Zoltina-J

She will be returning to the Pearl in March and then will be transferred to the Dawn in June.

From Zoltina-J's Facebook

This has made me very happy too as I was dreading having her on our April cruise - her style really annoys me (unless she has improved after her original stint on Dawn):)

This has made me very happy too as I was dreading having her on our April cruise - her style really annoys me (unless she has improved after her original stint on Dawn):)

We had her in 2008 and again in 2011 and she hadn't changed a bit.... Same jokes, same lines, same, same, same.

We had her in 2008 and again in 2011 and she hadn't changed a bit.... Same jokes, same lines, same, same, same.

One question how on earth do you expect them to come up with new jokes all the time. Its not possible. Also considering most of the passengers have never cruised before and at least 90% of passengers have never heard of her before and fewer still have been on a cruise with her. So it would be kinda pointless changing jokes when you have a brand new audience every time.

Archived