3 weeks away ...still no cabin assignment!

raiderg68

I am sailing on the Splendor in 25 days and have not had a cabin assigned yet. We purchased using the Fun Saver rate and I am seeing that the cabins for 3 are few and far between for the Inside rooms that we booked (looking on the Carnival site as if I wanted to book a new reservation). I have talked to my PVP and he wasn't much help. Have you had anything similar happen ?? Any info or advice anyone can give would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

We booked fun saver once and didn't get your room assigment untill we boarded the ship.

Wow thanks for the input. Thats what I'm worried about but I guess theres not much I can do about it. Roll with the punches ! :D

Not sure what you hope your PVP can say we cant say. I booked a very last minute pack n go last wednesday and had the assignment by the time the booking was confirmed. leaves 1/30.

I have never not had it before I left for the cruise. Its rare to not know.. but I have had some assigned the last week before I left.

And I have been told on very good authority that nobody has EVER been made to camp out on deck.

If I were you I'd keep hoping that all of the insides sell- then you would have to be upgraded. Which most people would consider very nice.

Get a Deck plan and your booking number.

Go to Carnival's Bon Voyage page and pretend you are buying a cake, or some gift.

It will ask for a booking number and stateroom number.

If you keep trying different stateroom numbers, eventually you should find your assignment.

It's a long and ardguous task, but it's always worked for me.

And I have been told on very good authority that nobody has EVER been made to camp out on deck.

If I were you I'd keep hoping that all of the insides sell- then you would have to be upgraded. Which most people would consider very nice.

I planned on passing out on the deck but not be assigned there :cool:

Hoping for an upgrade for sure ... thanks!

The one time I sailed guaranteed I didn't get my cabin assignment until embarkation.

I hope I dont encounter the same but I will be prepared since it looks like it is a strong possibility. I see you are sailing this weekend ... have a great trip!

Go to Carnival's Bon Voyage page and pretend you are buying a cake, or some gift.

If you keep trying different stateroom numbers, eventually you should find your assignment.

So are you saying that I have a room assigned but they just haven't provided me the information? I was under the assumption that they were trying to sell the last available cabins before deciding where to "stick" me :confused: . A little confused ??

I can't imagine why they would try to hide your room assignment from you. Although I don't remember getting any word from Carnival the time I went gty. I think I just discovered it. I assume you have looked at Cruise Manager or called them?

We booked fun saver once and didn't get your room assigment untill we boarded the ship.

Same here. Sometimes we know our cabin number prior to cruising, one time did not know until we checked in at the terminal. Not to worry. Have a nice time.:)

So are you saying that I have a room assigned but they just haven't provided me the information?...

Yup !...

I've had several assigned cabins, and have found them long before anyone was able to "tell" me.

I can't imagine why they would try to hide your room assignment from you. Although I don't remember getting any word from Carnival the time I went gty. I think I just discovered it. I assume you have looked at Cruise Manager or called them?

Yes & yes .... Looks like I get to play the waiting game. :mad:

Same here. Sometimes we know our cabin number prior to cruising, one time did not know until we checked in at the terminal. Not to worry. Have a nice time.:)

Thank you. Ya I plan on enjoying every second of this cruise!

Yes & yes .... Looks like I get to play the waiting game. :mad:

It will be a surprise- look forward to it- nothing to fret about- you will get at least what you booked and perhaps something nicer. Just relax- it can't make that much of a difference or you would have booked a specific cabin.

Archived