Premium Non-alcoholic drink package recommended beverages

GracieCat0_1

I'm going to be Summit in just a few weeks and bought the premium non-alcoholic drink package. I would love to hear what I should try. I'm not a coffee drinker, but will get teas, chai lattes and maybe some other loaded hot drinks. I will definitely get fresh OJ. I love virgin daiquiris and have had strawberry and mango. Will try my first Red Bull if available. Other than a few drink of the days and fruity cocktails, we've never paid for drinks on a cruise before.

So, now that money is no object, what should we go crazy trying?

Also, if I get a drink and don't like it, do I ask for something else or go another bar and pretend I drank the last drink on the way over?

I'm going to be Summit in just a few weeks and bought the premium non-alcoholic drink package. I would love to hear what I should try. I'm not a coffee drinker, but will get teas, chai lattes and maybe some other loaded hot drinks. I will definitely get fresh OJ. I love virgin daiquiris and have had strawberry and mango. Will try my first Red Bull if available. Other than a few drink of the days and fruity cocktails, we've never paid for drinks on a cruise before.

Also, if I get a drink and don't like it, do I ask for something else or go another bar and pretend I drank the last drink on the way over?

Bahama Mama was good. Bombay Chai was wonderful. I drank it without milk, but Indians add milk and sugar. Don't forget you can get smoothies and premium waters. The bars have a list of non-alcoholic cocktails. Try 'em all. I imagine you could simply say you don't like it and get something else. They want you to be happy.

I had that package last year, loved it.

I ended up primarily ordering soda water with a splash of fresh OJ because all the drinks were so sweet.

The Red Bull. Ugh. I got the sugar free one and felt so bad that I had to toss it. It was nasty!

I highly recommend not getting that! (sugar free)

Oh, I almost forgot. I did splurge one day at the Cafe Bracio (or whatever it is). I ordered a cappuccino (or some frothy delicious coffee thingy) and they served it over the gelato from next door with some yummy chocolate sauce in a martini glass. Now that was good. Very sweet, but good.

Enjoy!

In late 2010, we had a nearly complete list of non-alcoholic beverages that we expected to find on the Equinox, and we are copying it below (with normal prices in US$). We tried everything on this list (except for a few things that were not in stock), but it's hard to remember what we liked and didn't like! Good luck to you.

Juices (fresh-squeezed or bottled) [available at one or more of the following: buffet, AquaSpa Cafe, pool, MDR, etc.]

_Pineapple__2.5______________

_Orange____2.5__fresh-squeezed [GOOD, BUT WATCH OUT FOR THE SEEDS]

_Tomato____2.5_______________

_Apple_____ 2.5______________

_Grapefruit__2.5__fresh-squeezed

_Cranberry__2.5______________

_Clamato___2.5 __(small can)____ [EXCELLENT!]

Hot Chocolate & Specialty Coffees [at Café al Bacio]

_Hot Chocolate 4.0_________

_Espresso Doppio [double shot] 4.0

_Espresso Macchiato [w. steamed milk] 3.0

_Cappuccino 4.0_____________

_Caffe Latte 4.0_________

_Caffe Americano 4.0________

_Caffe Mocha 4.0____________

_White Chocolate Mocha 4.0__

_Caramel Macchiato 4.0______

_La Crème 5.0_______________

_Caffe Viennese 6.0_________

_Espresso Ai Frutti Di Bosco 6.0

_Espresso Crocante 6.0______

_Espresso Caraibico 6.0_____

_Espresso Melba 6.0_________

_Caffe Shakerato [iced] 5.0_

_Ice Bianco Espresso 5.0____

_Affogato [w. choc. syrup over gelato] 5.0

_Caffe Frappe w. Chocolate Iglu 5.0 [FANTASTIC !!!]

_Caffe Frappe w. Vanilla Iglu 5.0

_[For 0.5 more, add a splash of flavor syrup: almond, amaretto, caramel, cherry, cinnamon, coconut, hazelnut, Irish crème, raspberry, vanilla]

Special Teas [at Café al Bacio]

_Earl Gray 4.0_____________

_English Breakfast 4.0______

_Estate Darjeeling 4.0______

_Bombay Chai 4.0____________

_Formosa Oolong 4.0__________

_Vienna Cinnamon 4.0________

_Raspberry Nectar [caffeine-free] 4.0

_Ginger [caff-free] 4.0_____

_Citrus Mint [caff-free] 4.0

_Chamomile Tisane [caff-free] 4.0

_Jasmine Green [low caff] 4.0

_African Solstice [caff-free] 4.0

_Ceylon Organic [iced] 5.0__

_Pomegranate Blackberry [iced] 5.0

_White Ginger Pear [iced] 5.0

Soft Drinks by the Can [everywhere]

_ Coca Cola / DietCoke 2.0

_ Fanta Orange 2.0

_ Sprite / Diet Sprite 2.0

_ Ginger Ale 2.0

_ Barq's Root Beer 2.0

_ [reportedly added in 2011: Coke Zero 2.0]

Cold Tea (bottled/canned), Bottled Water [at some bars]

_Republic of Tea Darjeeling [uS] 6.0

_Rep. of Tea Blackb. Sage [uS] 6.0

_Rep. of Tea Passion Fruit [uS] 6.0

_Rep. of Tea Ginger Peach [uS] 6.0

_Rep. of Tea Raspb. Quince [uS] 6.0

_Rep. of Tea Mango Ceylon [uS] 6.0

_Arizona Premium Ice Tea 3.0

_San Pellegrino Premium Water [small] 2.5

_Evian Premium Water [small] 2.5______

_Perrier Premium Water [small 2.5_____

_Evian / San Pellegrino [large] 4.0_

_Metromint Chocolate Water_3.5

_Metromint Spearmint Water_3.5

_O'Doul's Non-Alcoholic Beer 5.0

_Buckler Non-Alcoholic Beer 6.0

_Red Bull Energy Drink_5.0 ____

_Red Bull Light Energy Drink 5.0

_Glaceau Vitaminwaters:

......... Power-C (Dragonfruit)_3.5

......... Energy (Tropical Citrus)_3.5

......... Revive (Fruit Punch)_3.5___

_Hint Strawberry Water_3.5

_Hint Tropical Punch Water_3.5

_Hint Mango Water_3.5

_Hint Watermelon Water_3.5

Other: [at some bars:]

_Winter Solstice 4.0

_Rainbow Punch 4.0

_Raspberry Lemonade 4.0

_(various non-alcoholic cocktails) price = ?.?

_(several smoothies) price = ?.?

The NA peach sangria is great. I would get San Pellegrino water at dinner each night. Take a bottle back to stateroom after a day in port. Soda and NA beer around the pool.

Hi Azulann,

You were able to have NA beer on the premium n/a pkg? That is great news ! Celebrity told me it wasn't covered. Was NA beer available just at the pool bar or were you able to order it under the pkg other places on the ship?

I don't know if you are aware, but in some areas where pirates operate, one of Celebrities security options is lowering the full bar prices over the side of the ships as a deterrent.

Edited by Fixit2010

Hi Azulann,

You were able to have NA beer on the premium n/a pkg? That is great news ! Celebrity told me it wasn't covered. Was NA beer available just at the pool bar or were you able to order it under the pkg other places on the ship?

TO BTRAVELING47,

NA Beer and NA Wine are both under $ 12 (infact they are under $ 8) so I would assume they could be gotten on BOTH the Premium and Classic Non-Alcoholic Packages.

Unfortunately, I don't drink either (lol, hard stuff for me)... so I can't tell you what other venues than the MDRs would have them.

Hope this is helpful,

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

I don't know if you are aware, but in some areas where pirates operate, one of Celebrities security options is lowering the full bar prices over the side of the ships as a deterrent.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! :D:p:D:p:D

TO BTRAVELING47,

NA Beer and NA Wine are both under $ 12 (infact they are under $ 8) so I would assume they could be gotten on BOTH the Premium and Classic Non-Alcoholic Packages.

Unfortunately, I don't drink either (lol, hard stuff for me)... so I can't tell you what other venues than the MDRs would have them.

Hope this is helpful,

Cheers!

Hi Sloop-John B,

I hear you on the NA Beer, but members of our party do. NA wine??? Haven't seen that on any bar menus that are posted. Does anyone have any info on that?

Thanks everyone !

• 3 weeks later...

You can say I don't like this one. Although out of respect for the bar tender, I would let them know you are sampling drinks. They will make you a small one first.

Clay

• 2 years later...

is the 28.00 the price for the entire cruise? (7 days) and is there a limit each day to the drinks? since this is so much cheaper than a soda package? Sorry first time looking at the drink packages, we don't drink the real stuff

Thanks any for any help explaining

is the 28.00 the price for the entire cruise? (7 days) and is there a limit each day to the drinks? since this is so much cheaper than a soda package? Sorry first time looking at the drink packages, we don't drink the real stuff

Thanks any for any help explaining

This thread is over two years old, w/out-dated prices, and should be closed.