the most bitter cruiser EVER!!!!

2girlsnlovefl

so i am booked on the legend in april and i was reading some reviews on cc i sorted the reviews from lowest to highest and the first one i read was absolutely hilarious the women was mad at carnival for EVERYTHING!!! all the way down to the people at the ports she stopped at it was down right comical. if you need a good laugh or need to feel good about yourself go and read it. it is the one reviewed by j.stairs.

I don't have time to read it, as we're heading to the airport in LESS THAN AN HOUR to fly to Ft. Lauderdale for our Freedom cruise on Saturday!!! *insert jumping up and down smiley here*

But, I never put any stock in reviews where all the person does is complain, complain, complain. Sure, there might be one or two things a person will mention in their review that they didn't like, or a problem here or there, that's fine. But when the entire review is nothing but complaints? I just chalk it up to a person who is a complainer and I move on to the next review.

It's always funny when two people were on the same cruise, one is full of complaints, the other had a blast!! :)

I don't have time to read it, as we're heading to the airport in LESS THAN AN HOUR to fly to Ft. Lauderdale for our Freedom cruise on Saturday!!! *insert jumping up and down smiley here*

But, I never put any stock in reviews where all the person does is complain, complain, complain. Sure, there might be one or two things a person will mention in their review that they didn't like, or a problem here or there, that's fine. But when the entire review is nothing but complaints? I just chalk it up to a person who is a complainer and I move on to the next review.

It's always funny when two people were on the same cruise, one is full of complaints, the other had a blast!! :)

i am sooooo jealous i have 13 weeks till set sail again!!!!

I find these kind of reviews to be extremely entertaining....

I especially liked the complaint about her excursion being both 1 hour late leaving and then going on to complain about it being extended by an hour......

wow? i guess thats what i have to say. blaming carnival on airplane problems and delays. scared to push and elevator button because she might catch something? Seriously? does she walk around her house with gloves and lysol and spray and wipe the door knobs before she opens them? lordy! sounded like she had a fascinating time on her excursion then bitched about it. (imo, somebody wanted a free tour) blaming carnival for the citizens at ports...seriously? no comment on that. a indirect flight home? seriously? BOOK YOUR OWN AIRFARE AND THAT WOULDNT HAPPEN BITCH!! i want to know the 1 person that actually liked that review. it was TERRIBLE!!!

Here is a link to it:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=1271

I knew it would be good when in the second paragraph it mentions how she was upset about fingerprint smudges on the elevator buttons!

I couldn't even read it...once I got to the part about Panama, I just clicked off.

Can you imagine sailing with this person? :eek:

I loved the part about a lady getting a "random squirrel" thrown at her! Priceless!! :D

However, I notice that this review is from a cruise in April of 2003. Why is the OP looking at reviews from nine years ago?? :confused: :rolleyes:

What a pleasant person she must be. Bless her heart. ;)

That's my new favorite phrase...it can be code for just about anything!

One of my favorite phrases, too. You can be rude, trash talk, etc... so long as you throw a 'bless her heart' at the end. LMAO. So funny.

I loved the part about a lady getting a "random squirrel" thrown at her! Priceless!! :D

However, I notice that this review is from a cruise in April of 2003. Why is the OP looking at reviews from nine years ago?? :confused: :rolleyes:

The OP sorted the reviews from highest rating to lowest. This one was on the bottom of the list (or at least very close to it).

OMG! That was the funniest thing I ever read!! Yup Carnival caused all the problems on the plane. It was just to make her cruise start off horribly!! Nothing was going to make this person happy and excuse me, but still in bed at 7:30 on debarkation day? Really?! Thanks for the morning laugh!:D:D

Archived