the most bitter cruiser EVER!!!!

2girlsnlovefl

Hey there RICKYCHAMBERS...The phrase "Bless her heart" is one that all Southern Ladies learn at an early age...LOL... We all know what it means...and we use it often..

Amen to that from another GRITS - Girls raised in the south.

No and THAT'S why she caught a cold, not the fingerprint smudges in the elevators. ;) Bless her heart.

No she caught the cold from having her nose to high in the air, bless her heart. :D

LMAO Maybe those twenty somethings should have spent their honeymoon at Barnes and Noble BORING!!!

I have been married almost 45 years (I got married when I was 3 )

and I can tell you right now we found a lot more to do on our honeymoon than read books.

Sounds to me like these people have spent too much time watching "The Love Boat" or the old B&W Cruise movies. i.e., An Affair to Remember.

Too bad both of these reviews were so long ago. If they were recent we might have enough to talk about for a month. Actually, we still might. That is if we can all stop laughing long enough to write a reply. :D:

I can't imagine Anything, Ever, making that 1st woman happy. What a disappointing life she must live. Sat in an airport for hours watching everyone else flying direct. Sounds like she let Carnival book her flights. If she had booked her own, she too, could have had a direct flight. Maybe even one that served food. Were planes already not serving meals, as far back as 2003? As for the mint theft. I hope the steward did, in fact, eat 1 of her mints. He deserved so much more. I'm so sure she made his week with her, absolutely horrible. If he replaced them on her pillow, good for him. She didn't deserve new ones. As for her getting sick for 1 &1/2 days, wonder how many people around her, she infected?

Then the honeymooners. He thought the decor of the Pride, gaudy and horrible. Sure hope he doesn't cruise any older ships. He might go into cardiac arrest. I've sailed Pride twice, she's one of my favorite ships. I think her decor is lovely, and understated for Carnival. Perhaps he meant all the nudes, which are art, as gaudy. The poor steward taking a $20 tip per day? In 2004, the suggested tip pp, per day, was $10. But, it was then, as it still is, divided up to various people. The steward Did Not get $20 per day. Nothing to do on the ship, but lay in your cabin and read?? Come on. Most of the time there is so many things going on, you don't have time to do all you would like. But, you've got to get off your butt, get out of your cabin, and DO them. Have to wonder here, if those 2 are still married. Cruising is a joy, and a wonderful experience, but not everyone should go for it.

Now tonight I'm going to be dreaming about sparkly topped hoochies throwing random squirrels and soda drinking monkeys tied to shoelaces at unsuspecting passers by.

And my husband will wonder why I wake up laughing. :D

Hey, that's better than my usual dream of hot dogs chasing donuts through the Lincoln Tunnel... I wonder what that means?

Now tonight I'm going to be dreaming about sparkly topped hoochies throwing random squirrels and soda drinking monkeys tied to shoelaces at unsuspecting passers by.

And my husband will wonder why I wake up laughing. :D

And blasting MC Hammer. I mean, come on, really? MC HAMMER???

Being she put her e-mail out there we should all send her an e-mail offering our condolences on her being SOOOOO MISERABLE!!!!!! LMAO

Can't fathom anyone being that unhappy! Wait there is another who I know at one of our local BIG BOX STORES ( W-- M---) who is just as miserable.

Maybe they Are related.

ohhh boy. Man, there are people who will complain about ANYTHING. I can't imagine being such a high maintenance person.

I just watched a Louis CK comedy special in which he mocks people who complain about flight discomfort, flight delays. I love it "After you waited on the runway for 40 minutes, did you fly in the air MAGICALLY? Are you really complaining about FLYING? You're in a chair in the SKY!"

Hahaaaaa

"We went up to the pool briefly when the sun came out, but we couldn't handle the millions of obnoxious kids running around."

When they sailed the Pride must have been a much larger boat to hold at least 2 million kids. I wonder how they were able to shrink it to it's current size.

If that's the case, then what the heck are they doing "slumming it" on tacky Carnival Cruise Lines with 'filthy' ships?? :eek:

Shouldn't they be cruising on Crystal? or Yachts of Seabourn? or at the very very least Celebrity?

It was the Queen Mary two...

Edit: I have no idea why I thought that. It is carnival. Something in the next paragraph about waiting on the queen Mary. I'm confused.

i am soooo glad my inability to sleep last night led me to this review i am glad everyone has gotten so many laughs. now everytime i get depressed i will think to myself "it could be worse i could be that miserable lady" and i will feel much better about life!!!!

The "full of men with shotguns and children with wild animals"....sounds like Mad Max!:) I liked the mint-thieving room steward too, and the fact that it sounds like they pretty much stiffed everyone on tip:rolleyes:

No way that's the best part. I would pay for her excursion, just to see the monkey jump on her...I died laughing at that part.

Um, that would be "give us hey."

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm afraid that the original reviewer is going to see this post and give us heck for making fun of her serious complaints:eek:

Let's give her some ammunition via a conspiracy theory...what if it was the wild squirrel that smudged the elevator buttons?

"A woman that traveled in our group was scratched by a random squirrel that was hurled onto her by what looked like a five-year-old boy." BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Not only is the squirrel hurling hilarious, the fact that she may/may not know what a kid looks like cracks me up!!! "what looked like a five year old boy"...well was he or was he not a child? Was it because he was all filthy & gross that the OP wasn't sure what he was??? Was it part of a larger Carnival conspiracy to get her back on the ship?? You decide..lol. OMG BEST.POST.EVER

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=54514

Another one if you need a laugh!

WhooWeee

What the heck are "getter drones'?" It doesn't make any sense to me? The best part of this third particular post is "we will never go on Carnival again". Well thank you for that as I'd hate to get stuck on a cruise with these whiners! LOL

To the original OP, thanks for some great laughs today. I will return tomorrow and see if anyone has dug up another one of these gems! That's if I don't wake up in the middle of the night because I'm dreaming of the flying monkeys from the Wizard of Oz being flung on me by little children holding them by their shoelaces! OMG! :D

Let's give her some ammunition via a conspiracy theory...what if it was the wild squirrel that smudged the elevator buttons?

Come now!!! What orifice could a squirrel use to "smudge" an elevator button???:confused::mad::D:p It MUST have been the monkey!:eek: Probably tied to a shoelace! Yeah, yeah, that's it!!!:rolleyes:

i am soooo glad my inability to sleep last night led me to this review i am glad everyone has gotten so many laughs. now everytime i get depressed i will think to myself "it could be worse i could be that miserable lady" and i will feel much better about life!!!!

This sadly was the best part of my day. Had me laughing and in good spirits all day. For that I say thank you. I love cruise critic.

Archived