Cabin C752 Crown Princess

libellule

2 hours ago, Kineticoh20 said:

Definitely our favorite balcony cabin, will have it this June, also best mini D731 another wrap around balcony both our go to cabins.

When I look at the cabin you reference above on the crown princess, it doesn’t match your description.  Did you mean a different ship? https://www.princess.com/deckPlans.do?shipCode=KP

We love the aft facing cabins. We book any of the aft cabins on Baja deck 11 on the Grand class ships. We’ve stayed in cabin B750, B752 and B756 multiple times. It’s quite, less wind and very peaceful.

3 hours ago, TheBigIsland BC said:

When I look at the cabin you reference above on the crown princess, it doesn’t match your description.  Did you mean a different ship? https://www.princess.com/deckPlans.do?shipCode=KP

Yep must have been drinking lol E731for the minis and C752 for balconies 

Edited by Kineticoh20

As for the vibration in that aft, corner cabin: You will experience vibration. I told my wife, "We used to have to put quarters into the machine to make the bed do this!"  It didn't bother us at all and my wife absolutely loved that balcony.

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

As for the vibration in that aft, corner cabin: You will experience vibration. I told my wife, "We used to have to put quarters into the machine to make the bed do this!"  It didn't bother us at all and my wife absolutely loved that balcony.

lol your right, how are you Thrak we cruised together before. I turn on our vibrator in our bed every night to relax and fall asleep so we love the aft vibration Sometimes I tell Google to play the sound of the ocean and we just drift off in our makeshift aft bedroom.

29 minutes ago, Kineticoh20 said:

lol your right, how are you Thrak we cruised together before. I turn on our vibrator in our bed every night to relax and fall asleep so we love the aft vibration Sometimes I tell Google to play the sound of the ocean and we just drift off in our makeshift aft bedroom.

Still old, overweight, and mostly bald. 🙃  We got our second boosters today so have done all we can at this point. Boarding Royal Princess on May 2nd for 12 days to Alaska. Never been to Sitka or Icy Strait Point before so looking forward to those ports. I believe we will be the first passengers on Royal since the shutdown so, as far as COVID goes, we have a pretty good chance of being fine.

Back in the old days I quickly discovered that that coin box by the bed simply plugged into a cord under the bed so I started traveling with an extension cord. I just unplugged the coin box and plugged the bed into the extension cord from the wall. No more need for quarters. Ahhh.... The days when we were young and ever so poor... A cheap motel was a big expenditure for us in those days.

Edited by Thrak
  • Like 2

On 3/30/2022 at 1:08 PM, avic77 said:

Just booked this cabin for May 2023 Alaska cruise. The pictures posted here sold me

Perfect for Alaska, the ship spins when at the glaciers so you won't have to leave your balcony for great views.  

14 hours ago, avic77 said:

Anyone know what the space is beside C752 and C753?

Screenshot_20220409-204912~2.png

Not exactly sure as I haven’t been on the ship yet but I think I’ve read elsewhere, when researching the cabin, that it is a closet for the cabin steward’s supplies and also that there may be an internal staircase as well for crew use. See https://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/topic/2759605-ruby-c752-and-c753/?do=findComment&comment=60325308

Edited by TheBigIsland BC

• 5 months later...
On 4/9/2022 at 5:54 PM, avic77 said:

Anyone know what the space is beside C752 and C753?

Screenshot_20220409-204912~2.png

C753 is definitely crew stairs but can be used by passengers for the life boat drill.  Not specifically these stairs, but I have heard a few  complaints about crew doors in general slamming, but have never been bothered myself.

• 2 months later...
On 3/30/2022 at 1:08 PM, avic77 said:

Just booked this cabin for May 2023 Alaska cruise. The pictures posted here sold me

The ONLY negative is no loveseat. IMHO, so what!!! We do not mind at all and love these corner afts!!!

• Like 1

On 12/14/2022 at 8:20 PM, TheBigIsland BC said:

We recently finished our 28 day cruise in this room. So happy we got it!  There’s nothing I could say negative about it.

D222C7E6-D42C-4316-B000-2F3838A0F5B7.MOV 47 MB · 0 downloads

7B53E6D1-0144-4F22-A11C-89E93E4BDA1D.jpeg

196DC2FC-4FA8-4433-8998-373CC8F70174.jpeg

9D9C8AD6-B1A6-4FA3-9DCF-A7D0F31342FC.jpeg

4E5EA4B4-2892-486B-A6E1-BF4E49293036.jpeg

This cabin is still available on our March 2023 28day on the Crown. We have our favorite, E730!