Rock Music?

flyingv4me

My tastes include classical, jazz, blues and rock. I'm glad to hear that there is a variety of music on board Celebrity and look forward to experiencing it all!

You'll enjoy the jazz and classical. We usually listen to "boomer rock" (and DH likes real head banger stuff) but when we're on ship we enjoy the change. In fact, we've never been to the 60's and 70's rock programs they've had on board - but have gone to the rock and Motown trivia. Have seen some very good Motown done in a Theatre performance also.

I always bring my Zune or Sansa Clip (or both, non Apple people). That way I always have music I love.

Thanks for the offer, but I have plenty of classic rock loaded up on my IPad, which I'll be bringing along. My taste ranges from Zeppelin, Floyd, Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Steely Dan etc... I don't care much for anything newer than mid nineties music at this point. Prefer late 60's, all of 70's EXCEPT for disco!!

Two peas in a Pod! (pun, but our tastes are the same, right down to the :eek: disco)!

I always bring my Zune or Sansa Clip (or both, non Apple people). That way I always have music I love.

Two peas in a Pod! (pun, but our tastes are the same, right down to the :eek: disco)!

Right on,,,, or should I just say rock on : )

Thanks for the offer, but I have plenty of classic rock loaded up on my IPad, which I'll be bringing along. My taste ranges from Zeppelin, Floyd, Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Steely Dan etc... I don't care much for anything newer than mid nineties music at this point. Prefer late 60's, all of 70's EXCEPT for disco!!

I'm with you! Sure the Celebrity Century had an A Capella group a few weeks ago who were excellent but they played 15 minute sets maybe once or twice per night (not even sure every night). Plus our idea of spending an evening listening to music that we prefer is not having to wait until 11 pm when offered a 70's theme night in the "disco." So we settled on evening listening to a woman who sang like Joni Mitchell in the Cova Cafe. And while she was great, after a few days, she was a bit too sombre for us.

So until Celebrity starts paying a bit closer attention to their newer demographics we willl continue to each bring our iPOD and bring mini speakers for our cabin. And btw I am 56, which may sound old to some but am a product of 70's music and prefer Adele of today than Frank Sinatra from the 40's.

It's a charter...google...bluescruise...that should bring it up.

The Tedeshi/Trucks band. Whoa, I'd be all over that but we have a TA booked at the end of NOV and just made flight arrangements for it. I saw him with Clapton and it was great. They stole the show at the last Crossroads event in Chicago. Enjoy.

Archived