Past Passenger Number

Chardo

As far as I know, Royal Caribbean does not have past passenger discounts.

They have discounts for military, discounts for firefighters, discounts for police, discounts for EMTs, discounts for age (over 55), discounts for residency, but no past passenger discounts.

If you were Platinum or above, and entitled to a balcony discount, surely you would be better acquainted with RC's policies and have access to your C&A number. (and know that it is called C&A)

If you were Platinum or above, and entitled to a balcony discount, surely you would be better acquainted with RC's policies and have access to your C&A number. (and know that it is called C&A)

:D You would thing so, but we're sailing with some out-of-state friends that have cruised RCI a few times. They never signed up for C&A and had no clue that they were entitled to a $100 balcony discount. They were shocked when I mentioned it. :rolleyes:

That website (self proclaimed largest cruise agency in America) is now showing that price for everyone, instead of Prior Passenger rate shown in red last night. Whatever it is, the rate went down 10% since yesterday. Time to book.

I had family members that didn't sign up for Crown & Anchor after their first cruise. They are going again on RCCL so they called Crown & Anchor a couple weeks before the cruise. Were given their number and had it added to their cruise check in.They had the date and ship of their first cruise which was about 4 years earlier. Was very painless.

I had family members that didn't sign up for Crown & Anchor after their first cruise. They are going again on RCCL so they called Crown & Anchor a couple weeks before the cruise. Were given their number and had it added to their cruise check in.They had the date and ship of their first cruise which was about 4 years earlier. Was very painless.

I signed up for C&A when I booked my cruises a couple years ago. I sailed for our honeymoon about 19 years earlier, and after I was able to give detailed info, from the "tickets", they credited the cruise. They did not have records, however, I gave them enough proof, that they did it without a problem.

Archived