Alarm Clocks on Allure?

hwfiv

Allure has IPOD docks with a built in digital clock but I am not sure that there is an alarm feature included. The ship has both 115 and 220 outlets but I understand that current fluctuations may cause electric alarm clocks to operate less than accurately. My suggestion would be that you use the room telephone feature to set wake up calls. The directions which you can hear on the phone are pretty simple to follow and your best bet to get an accurate wake up call.:) If you order a morning room service breakfast for the time you want to get up, they will call your room a few minutes before your order is delivered. Some people use this service as a wake up call.

That's very helpful! Thank you.

Do you happen to know if the ipod dock clock is illuminated at night, even if the ipod dock isn't in use?

Nothing worse than waking up in the middle of the night, curious about the time, and having to become fully away searching for a watch!

Thanks!

That's very helpful! Thank you.

Do you happen to know if the ipod dock clock is illuminated at night, even if the ipod dock isn't in use?

Nothing worse than waking up in the middle of the night, curious about the time, and having to become fully away searching for a watch!

Thanks!

The red numbers on the iPod dock clock were illuminated at night. I would sometimes wake up during the night and I was always able to see the numbers lit up.

Are there alarm clocks on Allure in the rooms? Or do we have to bring our own?

I'm assuming that the plugs on the Allure are standard American outlets?

You kind of have an alarm clock on all of the ships. The phone has the time on it and you can set a wakeup call every day. We have done this for years and have never had a problem.

I think some people might be missing the point - many of us like to see the time on the clock if we wake up during the night. I know I do. Yes, you can get a wake up call but some people need to see the actual time. Call it a quirk. ;):D

I totally understand and am the same way....which is why I travel with my own clock. That way there's familiarization and I don't completely wake up when I'm trying to see the time. :)

Archived