goff caye in belize

bugger83

Yes, if you need someone to carry your tubes, they definitely will.

They will also carry your grandma if needed! We had an 85 year old lady that went on the same tour as us... our guide had 5 tubes he was carrying at a time. The lady was not having difficulty ... but another guide decided to give her a piggy back ride most of the way! it was great!

They will also carry your grandma if needed! We had an 85 year old lady that went on the same tour as us... our guide had 5 tubes he was carrying at a time. The lady was not having difficulty ... but another guide decided to give her a piggy back ride most of the way! it was great!

Oh my gosh that is awesome!!! :D

Now that's service...too cute!!!

DSCN1426_0033.jpg?t=1292693069We loved Goff's Cay, Except for the following things-yes we snorkeled as a group. You had your choice, you could jump ship over the reef and swim in to shore, or you could start from shore and swim out to the reef. 9/10's of the group chose the beach to reef, so we were all piled up on top of each other in the water. The reef was dead, saw only a few fish, but the island was beautiful and the time spent there was precious! There was a gentleman selling jewelry and carved wood items ( i bought a piece of carved wood). There was a man selling liquer, drinks and sodas. And there was a man operating a food grill. We bought and shared a lobster and chicken shish ka bob, it came with beans and the beans were being heated on the grill while still in the can. We were hungry and that is the best seasoning for any food. but it was a wonderful meal, and when we were done, we swam by the pier. Yes there was an outhouse, I saw no one use it. I felt like we were at the end of the world. The last island at earthsea. Would I go again, yes. Even when the reef was n't that great. Want to see fish, ? I would choose Cozumel.

There was a gentleman selling jewelry and carved wood items ( i bought a piece of carved wood). There was a man selling liquer, drinks and sodas. And there was a man operating a food grill. We bought and shared a lobster and chicken shish ka bob, it came with beans and the beans were being heated on the grill while still in the can.

Do you remember how much it cost for the shish ka bobs? What about drinks? (Sodas and alcohol).

Archived