Birthday on cruise

The only thing they will do is give you a special birthday plate with a candy that said Happy Birthday and waiters will sing to you if someone tell them. Your parties have to do all the work if they want to decorate your stateroom and stuff. Buy decoration in dollars store and bring it on board.

You (or your family/friends) can purchase a cake, but with so much food already paid for I don't think it is worth it.

Here's a youtube video of the MDR (not mine):

By the way, my wife will also be celebrating her birthday the last full day (different ship and time I think, from your other posts).

Sadly, nothing. I think a good number of passengers are celebrating something special onboard (birthday, anniversary, graduation, etc.) and because of that, nothing above and beyond is done. I know this for a fact from experience. If you tell your waiter or Head Waiter, they can bring you a dessert with a candle in it. Not even sure if they sing anymore.

Outside of paying for something additional, there is no recognition. Sorry. :(

I will celebrate my bday on the day b4 we end the cruise what does RC do for your bday ?

we were on AOS last October and it was our 25th wedding anniversary, i ordered decorations for our Grand Suite which were lovely but not so much as a chocolate strawberry was left, i was thinking they may have left champagne lol xx

Archived