How many pieces of luggaage on Epic?

Brokergirl

We have a cruise booked on the Epic Apr 7/12. Our first cruise!

I know that Air Canada will allow one bag (50lbs) checked. A carry on and one small personal piece, per person.

My question is, will we be able to take the same on the Epic?

I'm not aware of any mass market cruise line that limits the amount of luggage you can bring aboard. They do limit your carry on, only in that it needs to be a size to fit through the airport style x-ray machines.

I know a family who brought 21! pieces of luggage along when they cruised. I'm not sure how they stored all that in their cabin, but the cruise line didn't have a problem with them bringing it along.

Thank you both for your responses!

I think we should be ok, as we both only plan on one checked piece each and as far as our carry ons, I will need to make sure they can go through the scanner at the airport.

Just a note, when I read both of your posts to my husband, about there really not being any limit to how much we can take on board, he told me "not to get any ideas" :p I can't imagine why he'd say that! LOL

Thank's again guys!

I'm not aware of any mass market cruise line that limits the amount of luggage you can bring aboard. They do limit your carry on, only in that it needs to be a size to fit through the airport style x-ray machines.

I know a family who brought 21! pieces of luggage along when they cruised. I'm not sure how they stored all that in their cabin, but the cruise line didn't have a problem with them bringing it along.

Thats ridiculous. We take one medium suitcase per person and that has worked for 30 day cruises.

Thats ridiculous. We take one medium suitcase per person and that has worked for 30 day cruises.

You're preaching to the choir. We headed to Europe for 17 days this summer with one 20" roll on each, plus a "small personal item" each.

Archived