Wwwaaahhhooo

Giantfan13

sorry guys, I just could resist..

Sorry all you Pats fans, but the vegas odds have just come out and you are favored to win it all next year..

Super Bowl Champs

New Your Giants

WWWAAAHHHHOOOO

Len

Congratulations on the Giants' victory, Len!

I was just looking through your pictures of Hawaii and I was immediately transported back in time. We were there for two weeks a few years ago. One week in Honolulu and one week in Maui. Loved it. I see we have similar tastes in capturing what constitutes the essence of a good picture.:)

Off to the Baltics in June.

Take care, Ed

sorry guys, I just could resist.. Sorry all you Pats fans, but the vegas odds have just come out and you are favored to win it all next year..

Super Bowl Champs. New Your Giants. WWWAAAHHHHOOOO

Len

Congrats!! Close, exciting game. Down to the last play . . . and in the end zone. Hopefully folks on the cruise ships got to follow the game while sailing.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Did a June 7-19, 2011, Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Enjoyed great weather and a wonderful trip. Dozens of wonderful visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc., on these postings. We are now at 62,365 views for this live/blog re-cap on our first sailing with Celebrity and much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

Terry

I'm glad this was the end of the season. My heart couldn't take any more games like this. I think I aged a couple of extra years this season.

But what a way to go LOL

NY Giants Super Bowl champions

Cheers

Len

Thanks, we needed every bit of that support.

The Giants were almost like the crowd favorite as most rooted for Peyton's little bother Eli to do well, plus, they all hate the Pats. (no offense to thee Pats fans on this board) but Indy and the Pats just do not go hand in hand.

All the OS guys contributed well.

NY Giants Super Bowl Champs

Cheers

Len

Congratulations!! Two of our Ohio State Buckeyes are on your team so I was pulling for you. :)

Plus, the linebacker, #93 Chase Blackburn from Marysville in Central Ohio was doing sub teaching in my wife's school district in early December, was called up by the Giants, started the Super Bowl and got a key, late third quarter interception of Tom Brady. Lots of interesting twists and turns for both teams during this season.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Did a June 7-19, 2011, Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Enjoyed great weather and a wonderful trip. Dozens of wonderful visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc., on these postings. We are now at 62,365 views for this live/blog re-cap on our first sailing with Celebrity and much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

Terry

Chase, always a fan favorite, but always a perennial back up, wanted to test the Free agency market this past year and it was his choice not to resign with the Giants. No other team even invited him to camp, so he prepared himself for life after football by taking a job, as a teacher. But before he started his new career, like only in a Hollywood movie, he got a call from the Giants, 'We want you back, ASAP'. He packed his bag, and now he has his second Super Bowl Ring, and has the only 2 interceptions of Tom Brady that the Giants could muster in their 2 games this year.

always a fan favorite, I truly hope the Giants bring him back next year. he is the 'lunch pail' type of player that teams need to win in this league. teams with all super Stars never seem to take that next step.

Anyway, glad your a fan of Chase

NY Giants Super

Bowl champs

Cheers

Len

Plus, the linebacker, #93 Chase Blackburn from Marysville in Central Ohio was doing sub teaching in my wife's school district in early December, was called up by the Giants, started the Super Bowl and got a key, late third quarter interception of Tom Brady. Lots of interesting twists and turns for both teams during this season.

Thanks, I didn't know that! :)

Archived