Room Service

You can't get everything in the WJ or MDR, but there is a limited hot breakfast available: scrambled eggs or egg beaters, bacon, sausage, hash browns, grilled tomato, plus juice, toast, pastries, etc.

Its all on the door-hanger menu.

My parents loved having breakfast of eggs, bacon, pastries and coffee delivered to their cabin. We love going to the MDR their pancakes (which aren't on the hanging door menu) and the quiet, for breakfast and the teens head to the WJ for plates of donuts, yogurt, fruit and plates full of potatoes, eggs, bacon. There's something for everyone.

Does any one have a photo of the breakfast card/door hangar???

It might be helpful to others like myself who aren't morning people :D and want to still have breakfast available to them without being all around a lot of people first thing in the morning.

Does any one have a photo of the breakfast card/door hangar???

It might be helpful to others like myself who aren't morning people :D and want to still have breakfast available to them without being all around a lot of people first thing in the morning.

From Navigator last year :

390271_10150975446995352_617355351_21864405_1437154817_n.jpg

375585_10150975447240352_617355351_21864407_960485516_n.jpg

385565_10150975447475352_617355351_21864408_2019379524_n.jpg

Do try the dining room for breakfast at least once....no "crowds" to fight...everything is served to you...no searching for syrup or butter...no juggling plates and drinks....

Unless you have a suite with a real dining table, eating a full meal on the coffee table isn't much fun!!!

Do try the dining room for breakfast at least once....no "crowds" to fight...everything is served to you...no searching for syrup or butter...no juggling plates and drinks....

Unless you have a suite with a real dining table, eating a full meal on the coffee table isn't much fun!!!

I can "easily" make do on the small balcony table and it's worth it :D

Since we like a hot berakfast we skip the room service and pack a tray instead. In the early morning my tray and I take a walk to the Windjammer for a better selection of hopefully hotter and fresher food than what comes up from room service. Yes I have to drag myself out of bed and put something presentable on but I like eying up the food before I commit and quite frankly the exercise isn't a bad thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived