Oasis - St. Thomas

WhitePearl

Thanks for the reply. Do you happen to know how far that is away from the Havensight Mall? I don't believe on any other cruises I docked there before.

I think it's at least 3 or 4 miles by land. You can see the ships from one pier to the other but that's across the water.

We're on Oasis in November from 9-6. Does anyone know if the ship is on island time during the winter months? We have friends on DCL at St. Thomas the same day and we'd like to meet up for at least a drink or at best an excursion. But finding many of the sailing ones start at 9 which is too late for us (they dock earlier). Thanks

We're on Oasis in November from 9-6. Does anyone know if the ship is on island time during the winter months? We have friends on DCL at St. Thomas the same day and we'd like to meet up for at least a drink or at best an excursion. But finding many of the sailing ones start at 9 which is too late for us (they dock earlier). Thanks

Oasis stays on eastern time. When we are on standard time there is a one hour difference between St. Thomas and the ship. During daylight savings time both have the same time.

Oasis stays on eastern time. When we are on standard time there is a one hour difference between St. Thomas and the ship. During daylight savings time both have the same time.

Thank you. I checked and the Fantasy will be in 7:45-5 and we're 9-6. So it will be hard to find an excursion due to our arrival but we'll go for the drink at least!

Archived