~ Watch RCI Ships Sail away~ New Views on Ft Lauderdale Webcam

emmy

I can't get the web cam to work. It has a message that my service may be temp. unavailable at this time...but it always says that. Can anyone help me? Do I need to set my computer at a different setting?

I can't get the web cam to work. It has a message that my service may be temp. unavailable at this time...but it always says that. Can anyone help me? Do I need to set my computer at a different setting?

I would clear cookies and history and try again. I had a similar issue with the RCL website and once I cleared everything, page would load correctly. Good luck.

Enjoy the last few weeks of nice sail aways as the ship will be leaving soon for Europe and Alaska. :(

So true Gordon. In a bit over 1 months time the number of ships sailing out of this port will be only the two Oasis class and a Carnival ship.

Today we have RCI's Allure of the Seas in Port Everglades and 7 other ships another busy day.In Port Canaveral looking very beautiful is Freedom of the Seas shown with Disney Dream.

431487_10150623654746693_564756692_9402961_212236321_n.jpg

So true Gordon. In a bit over 1 months time the number of ships sailing out of this port will be only the two Oasis class and a Carnival ship.

Today we have RCI's Allure of the Seas in Port Everglades and 7 other ships another busy day.In Port Canaveral looking very beautiful is Freedom of the Seas shown with Disney Dream.

431487_10150623654746693_564756692_9402961_212236321_n.jpg

Emmy. Nice shot of the Freedom.

Strange. Maybe they already checked them in and have them listed. I heard them say meet them with their keys and it sounded like they were sending a van to the checkpoint for them.

and they had taken a wrong turn LOL maybe they ended up in Miami by mistake:D