~ Watch RCI Ships Sail away~ New Views on Ft Lauderdale Webcam

emmy

That sounds like an awesome cruise. Which ship and where are you going? HOw long is your flight?:eek:

Hello everyone~ Finally back in Sydney at my daughter's home with internet service 'no charge' LOL unlike the cruise ships.

We just disembarked Celebrity Solstice from Sydney to South Pacific including Lifou, Noumea, Isle of Pines (beautiful), Suva and Lautoka in Fiji.

3 more nights in Sydney then home after a month away which also included 6 nights in California. Flight from Sydney to local airport is about 20 flying hours with a couple of 2-3 hour layovers. Great vacation. Now I look forward to watching ships sail away on the PTZtv webcams

Gordon thanks for the link to the Royal Princess horn. :) Have not been able to see her yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This week a new webcam came on line that shows RCI ships sailing away from Port Everglades from different views. You can actually see the Navigator of the Seas in port now on this new view. The cam is located at Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six and it also offers views of the intercoastal, marina, 17 St Bridge and it follows the ships out to the ocean.

It is the same great team that has brought us Port Everglades webcam along with Port Canaveral and NY Harbor webcam.

Check out the new site if you have not already done so. Very Addicting :)

Sail away today for Allure is 5pm and for Navigator 5:15pm

www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com

The other sites are www.portevergladeswebcam.com

www.portcanaveralwebcam.com for watching Freedom of the Seas and Monarch as well as www.nyharborwebcam.com for watching Explorer of the Seas sail out of Bayonne NJ

Here is a print screen captured from views earlier today. You can see the Navigator of the Seas just behind Celebrity Solstice. Now you have a choice of views for sailings out of this port. :)

404452_10150554646261693_564756692_9184866_1524825211_n.jpg

Thanks for sharing!!! I will definitely be checking back :)

Thanks for sharing!!! I will definitely be checking back :)

You are welcome. I watch frequently. Since that post PTZtv as they are known have added more webcams including a beach cam in Florida They now have 10 live streaming quality webcams.

The most recent additions are in Bermuda, Aruba, Atlantic City.

Port Aruba – www.PortArubaWebcam.com

Bermuda – www.PortBermudaWebcam.com

Atlantic City – www.AtlanticCityWebcam.com

Ft Lauderdale Beach – www.FtLauderdaleBeachCam.com

NY Harbor - www.NYHarborWebcam.com

Key West – www.KeyWestHarborWebcam.com

Port Canaveral - www.PortCanaveralWebcam.com

Ft Lauderdale - www.FtLauderdaleWebcam.com

Port Miami - www.PortMiamiWebcam.com

Port Everglades - www.PortEvergladesWebcam.com

No one pushes around the big guys.

You're right. I'd posted that before she fully turned. I assumed she was being pushed by a tug. As a newbie I've got a lot to learn, although given I work for a maritime organisation you'd think I'd know better! ;)

Edited by TeamH

You're right. I'd posted that before she fully turned. I assumed she was being pushed by a tug. As a newbie I've got a lot to learn, although given I work for a maritime organisation you'd think I'd know better! ;)

Welcome! Allure is pretty popular with Australians. I know a lot of the crew that were divers or working on the Sports deck are Aussies. Both of my Allure roll calls had people from Australia including from Adelaide in my last one. because of him, I frequently watch the Adelaide cam and have seen Radiance, Voyager, and a Celebrity ship come and go.

My sister and brother-in-law were on Royal Princess leaving port Everglades today. We drove them to the port. It was pretty confusing because terminal 2 and 3 both had Princess ships in and it appeared they are both sailing fully loaded. The porters didn't seem to know what to do and we had conflicting instructions from various people about where to go.

Anyway, we watched my sister and BIL waving good bye as Royal Princess sailed away...at least I think it was them on the top aft deck. I just love the web cams.

There is a new web cam at PTZ.. It is in California, Morgan Hill. It has beautiful scenery both day and night but no cruise ships. The radar shows what planes are in the air. That is kind of fun to watch too.