~ Watch RCI Ships Sail away~ New Views on Ft Lauderdale Webcam

emmy

No just getting excited about our sailaway May 5

I have friends on the Allure May 5 sailing that will be waving to the webcam... Andrew and Val :) So most definitely will be watching that day :)

Good morning Emmy...Our daughter and her boys are sailing out of PC on the Sensation today. Hopefully I will find them, and snip them. :D 4 Weeks for us!

The webcam usually zooms in on the area above the bridge and on the bridge wing. Good spot to be or just up on top deck by the railing and wave like crazy and they will attract the cam operator :) hope you see them

The webcam usually zooms in on the area above the bridge and on the bridge wing. Good spot to be or just up on top deck by the railing and wave like crazy and they will attract the cam operator :) hope you see them

Thanks for the info!

Good Morning ~ today we have two RCI beauties that can be seen on the

PTZtv webcams

Oasis of the Seas 5pm sail away

http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com

http://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com

Also on a new webcam that just went LIVE this week we can watch Explorer of the Seas sail away about 3- 3:30pm EST or 4- 4:30 pm ADT (Bermuda time)

The capture below of from the new webcam in Bermuda

http://www.portbermudawebcam.com

903845_10151400025191693_1311313618_o.jpg

Edited by emmy

Also on a new webcam that just went LIVE this week we can watch Explorer of the Seas sail away about 3- 3:30pm EST or 4- 4:30 pm ADT (Bermuda time)

The east coast is presently on daylight savings time not standard time but there is a 1 hr. difference as you say since Bermuda observes savings time. Right now we have no time difference with the Caribbean islands in the Atlantic time zone since they do not observe savings time. We have "caught up" with them for a few months.

Edited by Ocean Boy

Missed sail aways today but did see a few screen captures on the webcam FB pages. Sure did look nasty.

Here is Oasis of the Seas sailing out of Port Everglades on Saturday

541636_3975037272741_926504063_n.jpg

I will be buying the photo from portfever when I get back, but I wouldn't mind a screen capture of over the bridgewing of Allure from this Sunday when I get back :D

I know where you will be Will take one for you. Have a great cruise!

I will be buying the photo from portfever when I get back, but I wouldn't mind a screen capture of over the bridgewing of Allure from this Sunday when I get back :D

Bill, if you get to Boleros can you see if Adrianne is working there? Our favorite bartender. :) If you get the chance. Have a great time....2 weeks for us!

I know where you will be Will take one for you. Have a great cruise!

Thank you, this week will be one of the few Allure Sailaways I've missed. I will be seeing Oasis leave, up close and personal from the beach assuming no delays in my arrival tomorrow.

It is not always about the cruise ships on the webcams although Allure of the Seas does make a 'cameo appearance' :):) Brilliant video done by the PTZtv team of Lou and David.