Alternatives to pool chairs?

sr5242

I was just reading the thread about pool hogs, and I wish there was an alternative to using a chair for my stuff. I don't want to leave my towels, shoes, etc on the ground to be walked on. But I only want to swim, not use a chair. I wish they had hooks or cubbies to store stuff for non chair people.

I agree!! That's a great idea & should be passed along to RCCL! Sometimes I use a chair at a table but, I feel guilty taking one of those as well!!! I can usually find a very sweet elderly person sitting in the shade that is willing to keep an eye out on my stuff & doesn't mind if I use a chair at their table.;)

Don't worry about it. Take a chair, put your stuff there, go swim, hot tub or whatever, come back when done get your stuff and carry on. Why worry about it? It's good that your are considering others, but there are plenty of chairs. Doesn't sound like you are trying to commandeer the primo chair by the pool or anything.

So don't sweat it. Dump your stuff at the first spot that suits you (of course not where anybody going to trip over it :D) and have a good time.

Cruises are for enjoyment, not sweating the little sh*t! :D

I was just reading the thread about pool hogs, and I wish there was an alternative to using a chair for my stuff. I don't want to leave my towels, shoes, etc on the ground to be walked on. But I only want to swim, not use a chair. I wish they had hooks or cubbies to store stuff for non chair people.

Thank you for being one of the considerate person's instead of being a "chair hog". I do the same as you and because of that would not be considered a "chair hog". I like to use the pool or hot tubs and when I am done in them either use the chair to relax or gather my belongings and head out. "Chair hogs" on the other hand like to "reserve" or in my opinion tie up a chair for hours before really needing them. In the case of encountering a "hogged chair" I ask to see if any one has used the chair and if I am told no, I move whatever is "hogging " the chair and enjoy the chair for myself. When the "chair hog" finally shows up after having been napping for the last two hours and states that I am in their "reserved" chair, I tell them there is no such thing as a reserved chair and that I don't know who moved their belongings. :D

WE have found places in the solarium where we can set stuff down and it not be walked on. The beach pool on Allure would be an exception. We take a small beach bag and put our towels, books, shoes in and usually find a place near the pool to set it while we swim and wait for chairs to open up.

I am like you.

I head to the pool, take off shoes, t-shirt, wrap in my towel, and throw it in some corner. Pretty simple. Sometimes, there will be people I know, I just throw my stuff under one of their chairs.

I go in the pool, sit on the side of the pool, order beer, go in the pool, sit on the side of the pool, order beer, go in the pool, sit on the side of the pool, order beer, repeat often.

I am like you.

I head to the pool, take off shoes, t-shirt, wrap in my towel, and throw it in some corner. Pretty simple. Sometimes, there will be people I know, I just throw my stuff under one of their chairs.

I go in the pool, sit on the side of the pool, order beer, go in the pool, sit on the side of the pool, order beer, go in the pool, sit on the side of the pool, order beer, repeat often.

I hope your not going in the pool :D:D haha sorry :p

Archived