e-docs

romandog

Does anyone have any idea why i would be unable to print my e-docs? We are 49 days out and my SIL is able to, and many people on my roll call said they already have printed there's.:confused: We are on the Dawn sailing April 8th. It just says we will let you know when your documents are ready to print. Am i doing something wrong? I hate this new web site. It is so not user friendly.

Could it have to do with having been booked through a TA? Have you logged onto My NCL and completed your on line check in (emergency contact info, passport number, etc.)? Have you logged onto My NCL to get them? Have you called and spoken to someone at NCL? These are the steps I would take. We are 69 days out and just got ours last night.

We did book thru a TA, and online check in has been completed for a long time, and it shows as completed, and i have signed into my NCL to try to print them to no avail.

If you booked through a TA you could have been folded into a group booking, even if you weren't told that by the TA. The edocs for groups are typically not available until 30 days prior to the cruise.

If that's not the case, sometimes there's a technical systems problem that has to be corrected. You can call NCL tech support at 1.866.625.1160 to check on that.

Does anyone have any idea why i would be unable to print my e-docs? We are 49 days out and my SIL is able to, and many people on my roll call said they already have printed there's.:confused: We are on the Dawn sailing April 8th. It just says we will let you know when your documents are ready to print. Am i doing something wrong? I hate this new web site. It is so not user friendly.

Are you doing your air through NCL? If so, your eDocs might not be ready until they've booked the individual names with the airline. Sometimes, folks with cruise air don't have eDocs until much closer to leaving because of waiting for the flight arrangements.

i have no idea

im just hear to say my e-docs became available today :p:rolleyes:

Did you complete your pre-registration? It won't let you print them, if you're not fully registered.

Archived