can i carry????

ortech

Yes, you can bring on soda and water. Buy your supplies, put a luggage tag on them, drop them off with you luggage at the pier and they will be delivered to your stateroom with your luggage. We have done this more than once.

You are allowed to bring two bottles of wine per stateroom onboard at embarkation.

Have a great cruise!

1st time cruising and want to know if I can bring on my own water and soda? What about bottles of wine?

You can bring on your own soda and water. You can put one of your sticky luggage tags on each case and it will be delivered to your cabin. You are allowed to bring two bottles of wine per cabin.

wow thanks for the quick replys>>>> ive crusied with carnival and we were aloowed to carry on soda and water and 2 bottles of wine.. if you can sneak in your own cork screw great!! but wow thanks this really helped...!!!

wow thanks for the quick replys>>>> ive crusied with carnival and we were aloowed to carry on soda and water and 2 bottles of wine.. if you can sneak in your own cork screw great!! but wow thanks this really helped...!!!

Don't need to sneak a corkscrew on. We brought ours in our luggage and all was fine. They also provide you corkscrews...just ask your room steward. They are very basic, and I have a small but handy one that I use for our two bottles.

Den

Is there a limit to how much bottled soda you can bring? I was thinking of bringing an empty travel bag of some sort then stuff it full of bottled soda bought the port and take it onboard. I drink quite a lot of diet soda but mainly when I am indoors/in cabin so not much point in getting the soda drink package when out and about on the ship.

yes to water, yes to soda. Wine? - yes but - a limit of 2 bottles

PER STATEROOM, not per person to be CARRIED ON,

not checked in baggage.

You could package the water and soda as checked baggage if you wish, but carry the wine on with you.

I would carry the wine on myself, but it is allowed to be in checked luggage. There are two downsides of putting it in checked luggage:

--breakage

--being mistaken for liquor, resulting in a trip to the naughty room to open the suitcase and prove it is wine.

The two bottles of wine are allowed ONLY at the commencement of the voyage. Wine or liquor purchased during the voyage [from duty free on board, or at port stops] will be held to be delivered at the end of the voyage.

Thom

Archived