Wanting to Cruise with a 2.5 yr old

elloco07

Hello, I have a 7 yr old and a 2.5 yr old when we plan to cruise in Sept 2012. I would like to know which cruiseline leaving from the Florida or South east area is best for 2.5 yr old. I see that RC has for kids 3 and up but do they also have activities for under 3 yrs old? If they do have it, is it extra we have to pay? My wife and I would like to have some time alone and be able to leave the kids doing some activities and not be bored or have to worry about them constantly.

Does anyone have experience crusing with kids younger than 3 and which cruise lines are best suited for kids under 3.

More info, we plan on taking a 3 or 4 night cruise in Sept 2012 to bahamas or carribean.

Thanks

NCL is planning to phase in changes to it's kids program. I believe it is being rolled out this past week on one ship (Gem). Too soon for any reports on the new program. Also too soon to know which ships will roll out the new program when. If NCL is on your list of possible lines, you may want to check back on the family forum or NCL forum to see how to new program is shaping up.

Archived