red bus tours

Hello just looking into tours in malaga lisbon palma and barcelona. I was considering the ships excursions but have thought about the city sightseeing red bus tours. I have lloked at the website but find it a little confusing are they close to the port (with two elderly parents), busy on cruise ship days? Also arde they worth it? essentially do they cover all relevant areas? Any help is much appreciated:):)

If you mean the hop on hop off bus tours then in Barcelona YES--there is a stop near the port at the Columbus Monument. The little blue shuttle takes you from the pier to that point.

They take you around to MANY spots in town and even have several different routes.

In my opinion you might do better to pick a few spots that really interest you and just take taxis to get there as it will be faster and may not be very expensive.

Hello just looking into tours in malaga lisbon palma and barcelona. I was considering the ships excursions but have thought about the city sightseeing red bus tours. I have lloked at the website but find it a little confusing are they close to the port (with two elderly parents), busy on cruise ship days? Also arde they worth it? essentially do they cover all relevant areas? Any help is much appreciated:):)

The red HOHO bus is a great overview of all the must see places and be sure to request a senior discount too when you board.... www.barcelonacitytour.cat Enjoy !!

Malaga-the bus stop is to the left outside the main port gates[usually shuttle from ship to near here]

Lisbon-they will be queuing up as you disembark the ship-quite close

Barcelona-as said bus stop by Columbus monument[shuttle from ship]

Palma-cant help

Are they worth it?

well they do offer you an overview of the place but do end up pretty pricey when there's a few of you and enjoyment depends on how crowded they are!

Palma - the HOHO stop is right outside the port gates. My 82 year old Mum and I caught it to the cathedral in the city centre, got off to have a stroll round/shop/sightsee etc then got back on to complete the circuit and get off back at the port. Well worth the money and easy to do

Archived