Sailing Sun. No Baggage Tags Yet

We will be flying out tomorrow to board our ship Sun. I have not recieved my baggage tags yet. Will that be a problem?

I called RCI two weeks ago and they said everything was in order and I should recieve my tags in a week.

We will be flying out tomorrow to board our ship Sun. I have not recieved my baggage tags yet. Will that be a problem?

I called RCI two weeks ago and they said everything was in order and I should recieve my tags in a week.

No problem at all. Just tell the porters at the terminal your stateroom number and they will make up luggage tags for you. Takes all of one minute.

We had to show the Porter the diagram of the area our cabin was in, it is on your Set Sail Pass. He filled out a tag and our bags arrived just fine.:)

Have a great cruise!

We had to show the Porter the diagram of the area our cabin was in, it is on your Set Sail Pass. He filled out a tag and our bags arrived just fine.:)

Have a great cruise!

Set sail pass maybe the link that is missing. How do I do it? This our third cruise. On our second cruise my son did something like a preboarding thing on the internet and all he had to do is basically go to his cabin when he got on board.

You NEVER "just go to your cabin"....even if you do the online thing. You still have to check in (just like a hotel) and physically give them your credit card or form of payment...then get keys, then get photos to link to your keys.....

If you don't do the set-sail pass, it will take about 5 mins. longer to register...not a big deal at all.

Set sail pass maybe the link that is missing. How do I do it? This our third cruise. On our second cruise my son did something like a preboarding thing on the internet and all he had to do is basically go to his cabin when he got on board.

Try this link to do online check-in. That creates the boarding (SetSail) pass.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/boardingDocuments.do

Maeshel, I think you are worrying about this too much. We cruised once without luggage tags; as people have said, it takes one minute for the porter to fill in your cabin and deck number on tage he will have there at the curb. This is not a big deal. Please trust that your vacation will be wonderful!

You cannot do your SetSail pass online now, it is too late; it is supposed to be done 4 days prior to your cruise. They will take care of you at the pier when you check in, not to worry. Not everyone who cruises has access to internet and some passengers do show up at the pier without the SetSail pass printed out. :)

Archived