Review of Enchantment OTS Feb 27 -> March 10, 2012 w/ pictures

Your photo's are great, but I noticed you left a link for your pictures on webshots but the photo's you posted in this review were from photobucket.

Is it possible to get the pictures to post from webshots to look as nice as the ones you got from photo bucket?

If so how do you go about it?

Jimbo:)

Your photo's are great, but I noticed you left a link for your pictures on webshots but the photo's you posted in this review were from photobucket.

Is it possible to get the pictures to post from webshots to look as nice as the ones you got from photo bucket?

If so how do you go about it?

Jimbo:)

It is much easier to post pictures from Photobucket than it is from Webshots. However, I used to keep my Photobucket albums private. They are now public. Nonetheless, I use Photobucket for posting and Webshots for linking.

If you are a member of Webshots I believe you can download a full sized picture. Nonetheless, if there are some pictures you would like I can e-mail them or snail mail them to you full frame (meaning 8 megapixels or larger). The posted pictures are all about 800,000 pixels (more or less).

If that is what you want, e-mail me at zefh at msn dot com.

Edited by Cuizer2

Did any of you that were on this cruise have early dining? And did they change it from 6 to 5:30? When we did this same cruise last March for some reason they changed our dinner to 5:30 once we got on board.

Just wondering.

Thanks.

Edited by dixieva

Did any of you that were on this cruise have early dining? And did they change it from 6 to 5:30? When we did this same cruise last March for some reason they changed our dinner to 5:30 once we got on board.

Just wondering.

Thanks.

I didn't have early dining. However, the first seating was moved to 5:30pm (from 6pm) and the 2nd seating was moved to 8pm (from 8:30pm).

Great Review. It was nice meeting you. Thanks for the sweets for the kids!!

You and your kids were great. I wouldn't mind cruising with you and your kids again in the future. Take care. I hope you and your children enjoyed the cruise.

I have the Cruise in Review DVD. Your oldest daughter is on it for a few seconds dancing during the sail-away party.

This was great.......really enjoyed it! Love the Enchantment! Your pictures are some of the best I've seen! You should post some pictures of yourself, though! Thanks for taking the time to do this. I know what that's like. Happy Cruising!

We are in #8670 in two weeks... and hopefully someone here can help put my mind at ease... I swear the cabin doesn't look any larger (or much larger) than the D1's I've had on Voyager class and Freedom...???

They are about 50 square feet smaller for a JS on the EN vers. a JS on a ship like the Explorer. I know I was surprized.

Edited by TheMiz

We are in #8670 in two weeks... and hopefully someone here can help put my mind at ease... I swear the cabin doesn't look any larger (or much larger) than the D1's I've had on Voyager class and Freedom...???

Remember, this is a Vision class ship. You'll think the JS is a lot bigger if you get a peek into one of the inside cabins. Those are really small.

I understand that, but I have this fear of being in a sardine can cabin. It seems to have a couple of inches at the foot of the bed (over a voyager class D1), and not much more?

Remember, this is a Vision class ship. You'll think the JS is a lot bigger if you get a peek into one of the inside cabins. Those are really small.

I understand that, but I have this fear of being in a sardine can cabin. It seems to have a couple of inches at the foot of the bed (over a voyager class D1), and not much more?

Don't worry! I've stayed in these aft JS before and find it them be very roomy. You'll be fine.

We are sailing on the Enchantment to Bermuda on 4/27. Thank you for a great review and your beautiful pictures. We are really excited about our cruise. This is a nice preview. :)

Edited by janice2348

awesome photo's and loved your posting, never been on Enchantment, but then again, we've never been to Bermuda so we have our booking and will sail on her in August to a new port. We are excited since this booking is more than Bermuda. You have a great talent of putting words to an event and then the follow up with the photographs, may our paths someday cross on one of our cruises........

Cuizer2:

Thank you for the review and pictures.

I have saved some of your pictures because I have none from the cruise. I left my camera on a table and no one turned it in to Guest Services. Therefore, I WAS without pictures. But not now that you have posted. We are actually IN one of your shots of the pool deck and are thrilled to have that photo.

Thanks again,

Beachnative

Cuizer2:

I have saved some of your pictures because I have none from the cruise. I left my camera on a table and no one turned it in to Guest Services. Therefore, I WAS without pictures. But not now that you have posted. We are actually IN one of your shots of the pool deck and are thrilled to have that photo.

Thanks again,

Beachnative

I can send you a couple of thousand pictures on several DVDs. Send me an e-mail at ZEFH at MSN dot COM.

For a great review and wonderful pics. Will be sailing on the Enchantment may 3rd and can't wait. Have never been on a RC ship this "small" so to speak, but I'm sure I'll love every inch of her. And the crew is always a big part of my cruise also, so hearing your great comments about the crew is also wonderful....K.O. near Philly:)

Cuizer2:

Thanks again,

Beachnative

We have a group pix that you are in at our pina colada party!! Don't know how to post here, need your email somehow:)

Vicki