Emerald Princess?

shoegal24

We were on her in Oct. for 10 days. It was great. The ship is beautiful and the crew were very nice. The post from the people who were on her for 100 days was very interesting. Try to find it and I'm sure you'll enjoy reading and seeing all the pictures.

Enjoy your cruise.

Carol

Has anyone been on the Emerald recently?

We recently did a B2B from January 27th - February 16th and had a wonderful time. We enjoyed it so much we booked the same B2B for 2013. I would highly recommend the Emerald!

Lew

Hi,

I am glad to read the good reports on the Emerald Princess. I am booked on an 11-day Russia/Scandinavia cruise on this ship for July. My parents did a transatlantic crossing on this ship a couple of years (a northerly crossing that included Iceland, Greenland, etc.) and really enjoyed it.

Chuck

We just returned from the Emerald a week ago. It was our third time on the Emerald and she is our favorite ship! We had a wonderful time. Food was better than ever, entertainment was good, the ship and crew are amazing and our independent excursions were great. Here's a link to some of my photos...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.10150665818337305.408135.628422304&type=1

Larry

Hi,

I am glad to read the good reports on the Emerald Princess. I am booked on an 11-day Russia/Scandinavia cruise on this ship for July. My parents did a transatlantic crossing on this ship a couple of years (a northerly crossing that included Iceland, Greenland, etc.) and really enjoyed it.

Chuck

We did the Baltic cruise last July and the Eastern Caribbean in January, both on the Emerald and loved this ship. We found it clean, enjoyed the food and the ports on both itineraries. The staff were friendly and I really have nothing to complain about. You will love the Baltic and the cities you visit. Try and do as much as you can in St. Petersburg...it is an amazing city!!! Have fun!!!

Archived