Adrian the bartender?

Does anyone know which ship Adrian might be on at this time? About 12 years ago he was new to Royal and worked in the Duck & the Dog. Then he got to be really popular and was always at Boleros. He had the best disposition and the best magic tricks! Any help would be appreciated. Leaving this weekend on the Freedom. Thanks.

Does anyone know which ship Adrian might be on at this time? About 12 years ago he was new to Royal and worked in the Duck & the Dog. Then he got to be really popular and was always at Boleros. He had the best disposition and the best magic tricks! Any help would be appreciated. Leaving this weekend on the Freedom. Thanks.

I know exactly who you are talking about! He was awesome! Last time I saw him though was on Navigator, (Boleros), about 7 years ago :( Would love to know if he is still around -- what a great personality and entertainer. We spent every evening in Boleros enjoying his company!

He was on the Allure in December. :)

I believe he pretty much goes to the newest ship. When Freedom was the newest ship, he was on her. Then he went to Liberty, skipped Indy(probably not wanting to sail our of Europe), then to Oasis, now Allure. He is a great personality! If the new Sunshine ship is not based in Europe, I expect he will go to that ship.

Love him! i have a picture of him on the Oasis with us. Made us the best mojitos!

OMG that's all I drank onboard once we met him. He likes his tips, and treats you well. I have a great pic of him but I dont know how to post it. :o

I believe he pretty much goes to the newest ship. When Freedom was the newest ship, he was on her. Then he went to Liberty, skipped Indy(probably not wanting to sail our of Europe), then to Oasis, now Allure. He is a great personality! If the new Sunshine ship is not based in Europe, I expect he will go to that ship.

He was on the Indy at start up for about a year but left for Oasis.

He is the best Barman on the fleet, hope ihe is still on The Allure when I sail in April.

I agree!!!

:( sad now--was hoping I might see him on Liberty this year, but suspected they would move him to the latest and greatest ship

We had the pleasure of spending a lot of time with Zarko in the Schooner Bar on the Explorer in January. He also has a wonderful personality and did an awesome job with drinks and was very good with tossing bottles.

• 2 years later...

This guy is a cracking guy made our vacation on Allure in April!!! Entertaining, Polite and if I had been given a WoW card he would have earned it.... Make sure you stop by Allure Bolleros - the first and ever time I've ever been in Boleros!!!