NCL Ringtone??

MikeandAmy

I love it! I have it ring when DH calls. I tell him it reminds me of our upcoming vacation. He called the other day and asked what I was doing. I told him that I was dancing in the grocery isle to my NCL ringtone. That's why it took me so long to answer.

Not a bad way for NCL to advertise, either.

I love it! I have it ring when DH calls. I tell him it reminds me of our upcoming vacation. He called the other day and asked what I was doing. I told him that I was dancing in the grocery isle to my NCL ringtone. That's why it took me so long to answer.

Ok so I am not crazy LOL :D

Am I that obsessed with NCL since I downloaded their ring tone??? or just a huge fan of NCL?

I just can not get enough of that ring tone for some reason...... :rolleyes:

I'm so obsessed with it that I not only downloaded the ringtone to my phone, I also downloaded the whole song off of youtube, onto my computer! I never get tired of hearing it!

I have danced to it, too!

If this makes me crazy, well... so be it! But hearing that song just takes me right back to our cruise on the Jewel last month, and makes me anticipate my cruise on the Star even more! :D

WOW, I had no clue they had a ringtone. I just downloaded both of them.

However, I can't figure out how to get it on to my phone. (I just got this phone a few days ago and I'm still learning how to work it). But can't even figure out how to make a folder :confused: in the media to put the ring tone in???? Do you do this on the phone or while hooked up to the computer and make a folder on the computer under the phone and then drag the ringtone in? :eek: Ugh, technology!

However, I can't figure out how to get it on to my phone. (I just got this phone a few days ago and I'm still learning how to work it). But can't even figure out how to make a folder :confused: in the media to put the ring tone in???? Do you do this on the phone or while hooked up to the computer and make a folder on the computer under the phone and then drag the ringtone in? :eek: Ugh, technology!

I have a blackberry, do not know what type of phone you have.... But I had to have it connected to the computer, move the ringtone into the ringtone folder and then disconnect it from the computer and then it was on my phone...

I wish they had one of the sound that comes on just before an announcement on the public address sysstem while onboard.

I like that idea.... Give me a few seconds to turn on channel 21, that two beeps dont give me enough time lol...

I'm so obsessed with it that I not only downloaded the ringtone to my phone, I also downloaded the whole song off of youtube, onto my computer! I never get tired of hearing it!

I have danced to it, too!

If this makes me crazy, well... so be it! But hearing that song just takes me right back to our cruise on the Jewel last month, and makes me anticipate my cruise on the Star even more! :D

Thank you for telling me about you tube, now I have the whole song..... sigh.... makes me ready for another cruise!

The NCL link that you download from also gives directions for each phone type on how to install. Good luck.:)

Yup - I actually recorded from the youtube clip before they released the ring tone. So it has "let's go" in it.

It's like holding up your cassette player to the radio to catch your favorite song.

I love it - my kids love when my husband calls because they start singing LET'S GO!

I have found that I don't answer the phone as fast as I use to. :D

I have an android phone and did as the instructions said on NCL. Went to the "Media" folder and created a "ringtone" folder. Dragged the songs into it. Then it says to unplug the phone and you will find the ringtone there. Nope, it doesn't show up no matter what I try. :(

Yup - I actually recorded from the youtube clip before they released the ring tone. So it has "let's go" in it.

It's like holding up your cassette player to the radio to catch your favorite song.

I love it - my kids love when my husband calls because they start singing LET'S GO!

The NCL site also has the mp3 for free download. It's list just above the ringtone..."Let's go!" and all. ;)

I have an android phone and did as the instructions said on NCL. Went to the "Media" folder and created a "ringtone" folder. Dragged the songs into it. Then it says to unplug the phone and you will find the ringtone there. Nope, it doesn't show up no matter what I try. :(

Don't despair. My son ~ who is in his Senior Year studying IT was pulling his hair out trying to make this work right for my android phone as well! :eek:

What he finally figured out (which was very unclear in those instructions online) was that he had to do all of this within the Android, by clicking on the icon which appeared on my screen. I use a macbook, so that may have been part of what made the difference. The other part that might have thrown him is that I started the process, and had it completely fouled up, and he had to undo everything I had done, and restart, and by that point he was ready to strangle me. :p

I hope that helps! :o

Archived