Is Food Served at Sapphire Princess Bars?

tiller

Do the bars/lounges on the Sapphire have free appetizers or nibbles (peanuts, pretzels, etc.)? Just wondering if there's anything to eat while enjoying a pre-dinner cocktail. I know there's food at the International Cafe, but I was thinking something lighter.

Thanks!

Do the bars/lounges on the Sapphire have free appetizers or nibbles (peanuts, pretzels, etc.)? Just wondering if there's anything to eat while enjoying a pre-dinner cocktail. I know there's food at the International Cafe, but I was thinking something lighter.

Thanks!

The bars have munchies with the drinks....peanuts / cracker mix stuff.

I'm not sure if they offer it on other ships, but I do remember seeing several folks get an olive assortment tray at the Crooner bar on the Diamond 2 years ago. Maybe it's something they don't put out routinely but rather something you have to ask for. Also not sure if it's a complementary or pay item. Hope someone can confirm this for you. My wife and I will be on the Caribbean Princess next year and I hope theey offer tit then.

Chuck & Sue Ann

"pairodocs"

I'm not sure if they offer it on other ships, but I do remember seeing several folks get an olive assortment tray at the Crooner bar on the Diamond 2 years ago. Maybe it's something they don't put out routinely but rather something you have to ask for. Also not sure if it's a complementary or pay item. Hope someone can confirm this for you. My wife and I will be on the Caribbean Princess next year and I hope theey offer tit then.

Chuck & Sue Ann

"pairodocs"

:eek::p:eek: You might be outta luck on that request on the Caribbean Princess, Chuck!! LOL!!!

Yes, the Sapphire has pretzel/nut mixed munchies, as well as the olive trays....no charge. You'll need to ask for the olives, as those are set out. There's an assortment, so ask your server what's available. We tried blue cheese stuffed, garlic stuffed, jalapeno stuffed and pimento stuffed olives. Yummy!

i'm not sure if they offer it on other ships, but i do remember seeing several folks get an olive assortment tray at the crooner bar on the diamond 2 years ago. Maybe it's something they don't put out routinely but rather something you have to ask for. Also not sure if it's a complementary or pay item. Hope someone can confirm this for you. My wife and i will be on the caribbean princess next year and i hope theey offer tit then.

Chuck & sue ann

"pairodocs"

now thats funny thank you i needed a good laugh today:)

Yes, the Sapphire has pretzel/nut mixed munchies, as well as the olive trays....no charge. You'll need to ask for the olives, as those are set out. There's an assortment, so ask your server what's available. We tried blue cheese stuffed, garlic stuffed, jalapeno stuffed and pimento stuffed olives. Yummy!

Aaahh man. I want one of those olive trays right now.

OP, as you can see there are very light snacks you can get. Nuts/pretzel mix and if you happen to like olives you just have to try one of the olive trays. Ask for an assorted to see which you like and then you can be more specific as the cruise goes on.

The only bar I know that has food is the lounge for Platinum/Elite members. Sorry

Pardon my ignorance but being a first time Diamond Princess cruiser later this year is there a special bar/lounge for Platinum/Elite members.

Cheers Johhno

Pardon my ignorance but being a first time Diamond Princess cruiser later this year is there a special bar/lounge for Platinum/Elite members.

Cheers Johhno

Yes, there is. You should get a notification of where and when in your stateroom on embarkation day. Typically it is held from 5pm-7pm in Skywalkers.

Archived