Somewhere I read about another Hamilton night

Bell Ringer

We have friends who are going to be in Bermuda on June 30 and July 1. I saw somewhere that there was a different Bermuda Night on Sat. June 30 at Barris Bay Park. I haven't any idea where that is,but having enjoyed the Festivals in down town Hamilton and also at the Dockyards, I wonder if any of you have heard about this event. ( yes, I am often asked for suggestions for travelers to Bermuda...)

Help! And Thanks in advance, hoping I wasn't dreaming.:)

As of now, none of the usual events have been formally announced for 2012, including Harbor Nights in Hamilton, Market Nights in St. George, and whatever the events in Dockyard are called. It remains to be seen exactly what is scheduled for 2012 and when these festivals will be held.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone hear recently about the Festival in Barr Park in Hamilton on June 30(Saturday)? that was listed.....I don't know where, but would like to know what some of the locals know.

Help! I am trying to find suggestions for friends who will be there at that time.

Another...... one more would be 2 too many. Call it what you wish, street festival, craft fair, harbor night, it is really not worth any extra effort to go to. Not much to see, buy or experience, better off roaming the dockyard for an hour or two or riding the ferry around sunset.

Of course, there may be some that enjoy the night in town, I'd like to hear what the attractions are cuz' we went twice, we're still waiting for the fun or interesting parts.

• 2 weeks later...
Have any of the locals heard anything more about another festival on Sat. night June 31 in Hamilton?

I asked your question on another forum that is maintained by a local. Most of the posters there fly and stay for a week or more at a time so maybe I'll get an answer from them.:)

Wednesday Harbour Nights is on

"Enjoy a celebration of Bermuda's very best every Wednesday night April 25th until September 5th from 7:00 - 10:00 pm.

Late Night Shopping until 9:00 pm

Bermuda's Best Arts and Crafts

Live Music and Entertainment

Food Court with Treats and Dinner

Lots of Activities for Children"

It is sponsored by the Bermuda Chamber of Commerce.

http://www.bermudacommerce.com/about/chamber_events.aspx

The every other Saturday night in Barr's Bay Park was sponsored by the Bermuda Department of Tourism but it does not have anything listed fort his season.

http://www.gotobermuda.com/what-to-do/signature-events/

Have any of the locals heard anything more about another festival on Sat. night June 31 in Hamilton?

If you're on Facebook there is a "Bermuda Tourism" page. If you "like" the page there is so much helpful information on there and you can ask a question and have it immediately answered by people who actually live in Bermuda.

Hope that helps.

If you're on Facebook there is a "Bermuda Tourism" page. If you "like" the page there is so much helpful information on there and you can ask a question and have it immediately answered by people who actually live in Bermuda.

Hope that helps.

Maybe not immediately but there have been responses here by people who actually live in Bermuda.;):)

Archived