NCL Crew are they what makes a cruise?

Just back off the Jade last week, as usual a fantastic cruise, made so special by the crew, check out this Youtube and see if you recognise anyone, trust me it's worth waiting for Carlos the crazy concierge.

What I see is a whole lot of humans being given recognition and thereby, dignity. Their smiles are genuine.

Really wish we could have been there to celebrate your birthday with you. Hope it was as enjoyable as it looked.

I'm such a sap. Tears streaming, and a huge smile on my face too. :o

*waves*

Stephen

What I see is a whole lot of humans being given recognition and thereby, dignity. Their smiles are genuine.

Really wish we could have been there to celebrate your birthday with you. Hope it was as enjoyable as it looked.

I'm such a sap. Tears streaming, and a huge smile on my face too. :o

*waves*

Stephen

I read your answer before I saw the video, and thought really you cried, them I watched it and cried also 9-). I just miss being "home" so much. October can't come soon enough .

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?4t413a

I am asked all the time why we only cruise with Norwegian.......You captured it wonderfully. This also explains why many people never get off the ship at the ports.

Thank you for this great video and many more happy cruises to you and yours.

Thank you so much for sharing this! Many of the haven staff are from the Pearl, and I LOVED seeing them again! Amaleia was our first female bulter and she was outstanding! It was great to watch Carlos as well.

Just 60 more days to get back home!! :D

Oh my gosh! Folks, you really need to watch this all the way through. It's long, but worth it. Thank you for this labor of love.

This video should be mandatory viewing for anyone attempting to remove or lower the DSC!

We love the NCL crews!!!

Oh, how true, Donna!

Another fantastic video, Paul!

But this time - lucky us - we are following your footsteps and will be on Jade Apr. 21 for the Barcelona to Venice repo! Can't wait especially with you whetting our appetite for another great crew aboard Jade.

Yup, the wonderful group of officers & their teams are what keeps us coming back to Norwegian.

No amount of tipping produces those genuine smiles and great service.

Any chance you will be putting up a review as well? If not, any standout entertainment? Our itinerary will be different, of course.

I will also be celebrating a birthday on the cruise and Bob and I will have out 28th anniversary in Venice (three nights post-cruise). Glad you had a lovely celebration!:)

Hope to cruise with you and DW again! Are you already booked on Breakaway?

Another fantastic video' date=' Paul!

But this time - lucky us - we are following your footsteps and will be on Jade Apr. 21 for the Barcelona to Venice repo! Can't wait especially with you whetting our appetite for another great crew aboard Jade.

Yup, the wonderful group of officers & their teams are what keeps us coming back to Norwegian.

No amount of tipping produces those genuine smiles and great service.

Any chance you will be putting up a review as well? If not, any standout entertainment? Our itinerary will be different, of course.

I will also be celebrating a birthday on the cruise and Bob and I will have out 28th anniversary in Venice (three nights post-cruise). Glad you had a lovely celebration!:)

Hope to cruise with you and DW again! Are you already booked on Breakaway?[/quote']

Great to hear from you, I will put up a review soon but the video has taken my time:) Shame we couldn't have co-ordinated our cruises, but our birthdays didn't match.:mad: Happy Birthday to you and Venice is such a terrific place to celebrate your anniversary, best wishes to Bob. It is by far the best port in Europe to sail in and out of!

The stand out show is the new production of Elements, I would recommend watching it twice, once from the balcony and once from the centre of the Stardust.

We were doing the Breakaway TA but can't now manage it, although we will see her before she sails over to the US.

I think we will go back to the Jade in December for the Holyland cruise out of Rome.

I want to make it clear that no crew were injured in the making of the video, and Carlos came up with the idea in our hottub after he saw what the guys had done in the Villa and Haven, personally I think he just wanted to do a "Klaus" but he couldn't talk any of the showgirls into it :-)

Anyway take care and always cruise...the best place to wake up is an NCL ship

Thanks for making my day with this video. It brought tears to my eyes too, especially with your music choices.

Getting excited to leave on Sunday!

Tracy

Have a great trip, Tracy! Wish I was there, but I have 2 weeks to go before my next adventure. Is Mike going with you?

Stephen

P.S. For anyone who didn't see Paul's first crew video, on the EPIC.... here's a link.

I agree with Donna....should be mandatory for anyone questioning the DSC....and I agree with Barb...no amount of gratuities gets this type of genuine happines....the only thing that does, is showing respect.

Respect is like a boomerang. The more you throw out to the world, the more comes back to you.

Just back off the Jade last week, as usual a fantastic cruise, made so special by the crew, check out this Youtube and see if you recognise anyone, trust me it's worth waiting for Carlos the crazy concierge.

and this is why at 13 and 18 years old(babysitting money at 13 and a tip jar at the takeout counter at chilis at 18) i had no problem paying my own way on an NCL cruise and why i will continue working hard and saving my pennies!

the staff just does such an excellent making sure everyone feels at home, ive never been disappointed in NCL.

video was excellent

What a terrific video - great job. I hope that Kevin Sheehan and all the executives at NCL will watch and see who is responsible for our fantastic cruises:)

We have sailed on the Jade twice and it was wonderful to see the crew and ship again. For anyone who has not sailed on NCL, this video will give you all the answers you need on why we love NCL. The crews on all the ships have the same smiles, energy, and sense of fun. They work way too hard for those terrible, yes I said it, people that want to remove the service charge. July on the Sun cannot come fast enough for me:)

Archived