Transportation from BWI to port?

hiccups

We'll be on RCI's Enchantment for a 5/3/12 sailing, and I'm looking into transportation from the airport. I found one shuttle company, Baltimore Tours, but wondered if there were any others out there that people recommend. Thanks for any information you can provide!

I imagine that SuperShuttle will take you from BWI to the Maryland Cruise Terminal for $23. Their Baltimore Website is: http://www.supershuttle.com/Locations/BWIAirportShuttleBaltimore.aspx

You might wish to know that the Maryland Transportation Agency has mandated a fixed rate for airport cabs from the airport to the Cruise Terminal. It is currently fixed at $35.00 SuperShuttle is less expensive; cab will require no wait and you will have it to yourselves.

I imagine that SuperShuttle will take you from BWI to the Maryland Cruise Terminal for $23. Their Baltimore Website is: http://www.supershuttle.com/Locations/BWIAirportShuttleBaltimore.aspx

You might wish to know that the Maryland Transportation Agency has mandated a fixed rate for airport cabs from the airport to the Cruise Terminal. It is currently fixed at $35.00 SuperShuttle is less expensive; cab will require no wait and you will have it to yourselves.

$23 per person or for two? Taxi could work out cheaper, of course.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I would love to know if it is for one person or two also?

E-Beth

I just looked it up. It's $23 dollars for the first person in your group and $12 for each additional so for two people it works out the same as the taxi ride. You will be making several stops in the van depending upon how many people are riding with you and how many different destinations everyone is going to. I will be taking the taxi. :-)

This is true only when going FROM the cruise port to the airport.

For trips that leave from the airport, the taxi fare will be metered. It should run $30-$35 to go to the cruise port or Inner harbor.

here's the BWI link explaining this:

http://www.bwiairport.com/en/travel/ground-transportation/trans/taxi

Aloha,

John

Just got back from our cruise on Friday, so thought I'd update. We took a cab from the airport to the port, and it was $34.90. Took another cab back and it was a flat rate of $30. The cab worked out to be cheaper, and MUCH more convenient, than a shuttle!

Archived