FLL Airport to Embassy Suites

aaronlisa

10 years ago when we cruised we stayed at the Embassy Suites in FLL and they had a free shuttle to pick us up from the airport and take us to the hotel. I noticed the shuttle price from the hotel to the cruise port is $7/person. Can anyone tell me how much the shuttle costs from the airport to the hotel, if they offer it anymore?

I remember the days when ES offered the airport to hotel shuttle and I remember the day I could no longer find them on the baggage claim telephone board for pickup. But I also remember the wait in a noisy and exhaust filled underground for the shuttle...

$15 is a great deal... might run a few bucks more depending on the traffic on Route 1.

Another question, I just realized that we will be renting a car the day we fly in since our flight comes in at 10:20am. Will the rental car company shuttle us to the hotel when we return the car?

You need to ask the rental car company. Again,

if they don't, you have the taxi option that doesn't cost very much.

Another question, I just realized that we will be renting a car the day we fly in since our flight comes in at 10:20am. Will the rental car company shuttle us to the hotel when we return the car?

We used Thrifty car rental..we used a taxi to get to the Embassy Suites as it was very early (6:30am) flight arrival.. After having the free breakfast buffet and a few hours of sleep..Thrifty came and picked us up at the hotel at a time we designated and took us to their office to pick up our car..Then when we returned the car the morning of our cruise they had a shuttlebus take us and our luggage right to the ship in Port Everglades...

Archived