Room service menu

For a snack, don't forget to order the hot spinach dip...LOVE IT..and the bistro burgers are GREAT!!! You can also get potato chips from room service, which we were craving!!

Love to have my pot of coffee and some fruit and a few pastries sent up for "early" breakfast.

Does the coffee come in a pot? How many cups would you say in each one? Love my coffee in the morning.

Could we include in our evening snack order a pitcher of fresh water or iced tea? On our day in San Juan we have an excursion booked for 6 pm until 8:30 & I'm afraid the eating venues will be closed & we will have to use room service for something to eat. We will pick up some snacks to take with us so we won't get too hungry. We don't normally eat early.

The coffee comes in a thermal serving pitcher.

Room service typically does not commence until sail away time. Or at least after muster drill is released. Some ships don't sail for a few hours after that time.

Order a big plate of cookies for a snack supply all day or for a couple days. I do that when the toffee cookies are available.

PT when you get back to the ship you should still be able to get into late seating dining. Various other venues will be open still depending on the ship. Yes you can get lots of water or tea via room service as well.

The coffee comes in a thermal serving pitcher.

Room service typically does not commence until sail away time. Or at least after muster drill is released. Some ships don't sail for a few hours after that time.

Order a big plate of cookies for a snack supply all day or for a couple days. I do that when the toffee cookies are available.

PT when you get back to the ship you should still be able to get into late seating dining. Various other venues will be open still depending on the ship. Yes you can get lots of water or tea via room service as well.

Thank you.