I met the Boss!!!!

seadancer

I don't believe it. While walking thru the Miracle during our stop in Aruba . The group I was with was passed by the Captain and a bunch of important looking people. A lady in our group called the capt over and asked who it was. Turns out it was Mr. Cahill the President of the company. The captain was gracious enough to introduce us to him. :):):) you just never know who may walk by.

Should have asked him when the new platinum program would be introduced.

Hahaha!!

That made me laugh outloud.

I know we have all been waiting forever, but it won't make or break it for me.

I would have asked him to consider expanding the itineraries to Panama, Costa Rica and Barbados again!

Catrin

I don't believe it. While walking thru the Miracle during our stop in Aruba . The group I was with was passed by the Captain and a bunch of important looking people. A lady in our group called the capt over and asked who it was. Turns out it was Mr. Cahill the President of the company. The captain was gracious enough to introduce us to him. :):):) you just never know who may walk by.

Cool!! (no shoulda, woulda, coulda's here;))

Hahaha!!

That made me laugh outloud.

I know we have all been waiting forever, but it won't make or break it for me.

I would have asked him to consider expanding the itineraries to Panama, Costa Rica and Barbados again!

Catrin

ditto, and also, platinum question too ! (not that i'm platinum but i'm trying to get there slowly but surely lol)

Mr Cahill came across as a very nice guy. Of course we all know that he answers to the shareholders . I can tell you for us the Carnival crews and ships have been wonderful. I'm not sure why but we've been treated more like family on there ships.

Mr Cahill came across as a very nice guy. Of course we all know that he answers to the shareholders . I can tell you for us the Carnival crews and ships have been wonderful. I'm not sure why but we've been treated more like family on there ships.

Actually he answers to the Board of Directors.

You're both wrong, he answers to Micky.

With my last cruise being on the Dream I was concerned about going on the Miracle, it has had nice reveiws, and I was on the Legend, but if the Big man himself was sailing on it, it must be OK.

We had not one issue the whole week. All you had to do was ask. There's a pretty happy crew on board

there now.

Ooooh platinum is nice but I saw a white card and asks the person what that was. 43cruises on the line

Our son gets asked that on just about every cruise.

What is that white card you have?

Archived