What's your drink when cruising?

BigKeith

I seem to drink differently when cruising compared to what I drink at home. Not really a lager (beer) drinker but quite like bottles of Corona when cruising. Maybe because it seems more refreshing in the sun. Obviously, I'll only drink cocktails when cruising (would seem strange drinking them in Slough) and I drink whiskey when cruising, something I don't really often do when going out at home.

Anyone else change their drinking habits when cruising?

We rarely drink at home or even when out to dinner. But a cruise wouldn't be a cruise w/o my nightly pre-dinner Old Fashioned in the Ocean Bar. A fella has to get his daily fruit intake. *S* Cosmo for the wife.

Same thing we do at home, nice its cheap and free there and at home too :D

We were entertained on our current and past vacations as to the amount of sugery stuff drank by many morning to night, by people that were umm how should I say had an abundance of calories too..

I usually have myself a pina colada as my first drink of the day. Then beer at the pool. I love me a bucket of beer on ice sitting around the pool.

In the evenings it's usually a mojito or gin and tonic, as to not get filled up for delicious dinner!!

This next cruise I will be having some wine at Vines so that I can have some sushi and tapas!!

Coming from a family of alcoholics, I choose not to drink. Don't get me wrong, I am not one of those holier than thou types. "The One Who Must Be Obeyed" usually has one fruity alcoholic drink a day and maybe wine with dinner. I tend to like Diet Mr. Dew and try to take a 12 pack along. Believe it or not, I like the ship's tap water and will drink many, many glasses a day at each meal.

U r too funny. Do u put ur pinky up?

They use those really small pedestal martini glasses -- I think I look like Shrek with a baby toy. I can slam down four in 45 minutes; then off to dinner. I'm sure I look totally ridiculous!! (Not the first time):rolleyes:

Kel:)

They use those really small pedestal martini glasses -- I think I look like Shrek with a baby toy. I can slam down four in 45 minutes; then off to dinner. I'm sure I look totally ridiculous!! (Not the first time):rolleyes:

Kel:)

Like a whale eating a tic tac???

At least it isn't pink...

Generally, beer during the day (if I drink during the day) and wine in the evening.

I've tried the fruity stuff and the older I get, the more I realize they just don't agree with me. Not that I'm very old (early 30's). ;)

Archived