My mistake cabin 9043 vs 6143 on Infitity

dtagirl

So sorry bad typing! Trying to plan South America on Infinity for 2014. I would like to know of any cabin difference sizewise between these 2 cabins. I known one is aqua class and they other concierge. But is there any other big thing that would make you choose one over the other.

So sorry bad typing! Trying to plan South America on Infinity for 2014. I would like to know of any cabin difference sizewise between these 2 cabins. I known one is aqua class and they other concierge. But is there any other big thing that would make you choose one over the other.

For me it's a question of the loungers. There is a general belief that the steward for 6143 will give better service because he also services the suites on either side. I believe it really depends on the individual steward, phase of the moon, height of the tides, and other imponderables. :D

While 9043 gets you dining in Blu, my personal taste doesn't think Blu is all that hot. Marginally better food than the main dining room with modern all white decor. :p

Both cabins are the same size, but the veranda for 6143 is enormous. However, Celebrity has removed all of the lounges from all balconies and, supposedly, will make them available to C1 passengers on request. As far as I'm concerned, if there is no lounger on the balcony to while away the time, then there isn't any reason to have the big balcony.

Until we know what the status of balcony furniture is, I'd take the chance and book a regular old C3. Watch this board for an update on reality.

We have had both cabins but on the Summit, also M class.

Cabin 9043 was a C2 cabin until the redo in January. The balcony is large because of the angle also is shaded by the overhang from above. This does make it very private. The cabin are almost the same.

The balcony for 6143 is deeper and has teak deck. It had a table and chairs, small table, and two loungers which was nice but they say the loungers are gone. We are in 6143 in October so will see.

I like the location of 6143 because it is a deadend hall so no traffic and it is lower floor.

We have had both cabins but on the Summit, also M class.

Cabin 9043 was a C2 cabin until the redo in January. The balcony is large because of the angle also is shaded by the overhang from above. This does make it very private. The cabin are almost the same.

The balcony for 6143 is deeper and has teak deck. It had a table and chairs, small table, and two loungers which was nice but they say the loungers are gone. We are in 6143 in October so will see.

I like the location of 6143 because it is a deadend hall so no traffic and it is lower floor.

Do you by some chance have a photo of 6143?

Any of the C1's for a 2 week or more cruise. 6143 would be a great choice. If one of the aft C1's were available I would go there first. Last year we were 4 weeks in 7208 for SA and loved it. The larger veranda gives extra space that you can use for comfortable breakfast or evening dining. Best option would be switching to an corner FV when they they open them to couples nearer sail date. This typically does happen because of the timeing of SA cruises during the NA school year. Corners will most likely be booked for the Chrismas holiday.

6143 is larger than the AQ cabin. And in suiteland, a much better location. It has been reported by returning cruisers that the loungers are still there. And the balcony is about 3 times as large. No contest, as far as I'm concerned. 6143 wins hands down. Unless you will die if you don't get to eat in Blu.

6143 is larger than the AQ cabin. And in suiteland, a much better location. It has been reported by returning cruisers that the loungers are still there. And the balcony is about 3 times as large. No contest, as far as I'm concerned. 6143 wins hands down. Unless you will die if you don't get to eat in Blu.

I have got it for my Summit cruise, and I can't wait!!:D

We were in 6146 (Sky suite) and our SIL was in 6144 next door so the same as 6143. It is marginally larger than other concierge cabins (maybe about a foot in width). I don't know how it stacks up size-wise to AQ as we were pre-refurb. It is a great location and very quiet.

• 2 months later...

9043 gets our vote, amazing views forward and aft, privacy, loungers, ottomans and table.

We stayed in 6143 and were serviced by the butler who serviced the suites on either side, she was wonderful - will never forget Coralena on the Constellation. Still, 9043 Port or 9038 Aft are our absolute favorites - so close to the Spa, Aqua Spa Cafe, Thallossotherapy, etc.

And yes, we would only want to dine in Blu. Different strokes for different folks! :D

9043 gets our vote, amazing views forward and aft, privacy, loungers, ottomans and table.

We stayed in 6143 and were serviced by the butler who serviced the suites on either side, she was wonderful - will never forget Coralena on the Constellation. Still, 9043 Port or 9038 Aft are our absolute favorites - so close to the Spa, Aqua Spa Cafe, Thallossotherapy, etc.

9043 is Port and 9038 is Starboard. The pointy end is Forward, and the tail end is Aft. :D

Archived