Latest date for rm assignment.

Freebythesea

What is the longest you waited to get your room assignment with a guarentee room? My sailing is in 7 days and I still don't have one while the folks on my roll call seem to all have been assigned and even the sailing for the following week have recieved assignments. I know that whatever we recieve will be perfect, just curious to hear what other's experiences are.

The latest for us was 3 days out, but there have been many here who say they didn't get their cabin assignment until boarding the ship!

We're waiting for ours right now, we're 12 days out and many on our roll call have gotten theirs. Our usual timeframe is 7-12 days out.

You'll probably hear any time now. :D

The latest for us was 3 days out, but there have been many here who say they didn't get their cabin assignment until boarding the ship!

We're waiting for ours right now, we're 12 days out and many on our roll call have gotten theirs. Our usual timeframe is 7-12 days out.

You'll probably hear any time now. :D

How did you end up finding out and how did it work out for you?

I believe that at least one mass market cruise line has been moving towards releasing all guaranteed cabin assignments at the pier.

Upgrades occur when the cruise line needs (has sold) more cabin space in a class than is available.

I believe that at least one mass market cruise line has been moving towards releasing all guaranteed cabin assignments at the pier.

Upgrades occur when the cruise line needs (has sold) more cabin space in a class than is available.

Hammy.....so good to "see" you here. :)

Archived