bathroom amenities

I'm pretty sure all you'll have is soap and the shower dispenser that has a shampoo/conditioner(supposedly) mix. Only JS and above get shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer in separate small bottles.

The stuff in the dispenser also does a fair job for washing things up in the sink. I think it is fine for washing me but my wife refuses totouch it and brings her own that we buy in port city.

I'll be happy with a working toilet without the dreaded sewer smells.

I was just on the Allure last week in a boardwalk balcony and there was bar soap, dispenser soap as well as little bottles of shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and something else, but I never used them since I bring my own stuff.

I was just on the Allure last week in a boardwalk balcony and there was bar soap, dispenser soap as well as little bottles of shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and something else, but I never used them since I bring my own stuff.

Same with our cruise on Allure. Even the insides had the amenities that I normally see only in a JS on other ships.

On our Oasis cruise we had an OV balcony with all the amenities. I know it wasn't the inside that the OP asked about, but it also wasn't a JS or higher. However we did not use the dispenser shampoo/conditioner as we just weren't sure what it was or how long it had been in there.

sailed oasis 3/31. as mentioned, there was bar soap and a shampoo dispenser on the wall in the shower. no other bottles of goodies provided. there was a little sign in all 3 of our rooms (2 central park, 1 oceanview) saying they were happy to provide amenities just ask the stateroom attendant for them. We asked and both attendants were happy to provide shampoo, conditioner, lotion and shower gel and replaced them as needed throughout the week. I personally thought they were just fine. Nice scent.

My husband, who will normally use anything for his hair that doesn't have a fruit or floral scent, won't use the "mystery goo" in the shower dispenser. He says it leaves his hair feeling "sticky". He will use my "fruity crud" or plain soap rather than the mystery goo. I use it for washing swimwear but that's about it.

The small bottles of shampoo and conditioner that they occasionally provide (seems to vary whether you get them or not, even in suites) are okay for normal or oily hair. My hair is very fine hair and gets really dry after swimming in saltwater or chlorine so I bring my own deep-conditioning products to keep from getting "straw head" onboard.

Archived