I Have PCD :(

2boyzmom

Post cruise depression. Gotta book another asap.....

I get that feeling as soon as I walk off the ship. I always book one of those buy now and get $100 obc on future cruise. Last year I wasn't off the ship more that three weeks and I had my next cruise booked. I always feel better when I can plan ahead.:D

I too have now gotten into booking cruises early. But I still pick up some late bookings. I am fortunate to cruise 4-6 times per year. (currently have 6 cruises booked through 5/13) So I don't know how people waiting over a year do it? I hope there are at least some weekend/land trips also involved.

I've had PCD for more than a year. That's why I hang out here on the boards, to get my cruise 'fix'.

Because of unexpected major expenses on home and vehicles we no longer have a cruise budget and don't know when we'll be cruising again. :(

Hopefully for our 25th anniversary in 2014. That is also when our Future Cruise certificate expires in October.

I can sympathize with anyone who has PCD.

I know we won't cruise this year. I know I can't book for next year. Yet I spend at least 1/2 of my computer time on this website. Talk about depression, sigh... :mad:

I can cruise vicariously through all of your cruises :cool:

saw the GEM sunday in NY and was upset that i wasn't on it...

192 days to go

we book one a yr as our xmas gift for the family..

this will be the last one for the eldest since he is too old for the teen club

he will wait the 4 yrs until he is 21 to family cruise again.

i told him i am still going with out him :)

Please, don't be causual about this. It can be very serious. You need to contact your cruise professional as soon as possible, describe your symptoms in detail, they will be able to perscibe the proper course of treatment.

Your condition is more widespread than you realize, you are not alone. Be prepared however, it's not unusual to have to undergo multiple cruises for a full recovery, and in some cases periodic cruises will needed for the rest of your life. Web sites like this one are a wonderful support for those of us who suffer this not so rare affliction. ;)

I've had PCD for more than a year. That's why I hang out here on the boards, to get my cruise 'fix'.

Because of unexpected major expenses on home and vehicles we no longer have a cruise budget and don't know when we'll be cruising again. :(

Hopefully for our 25th anniversary in 2014. That is also when our Future Cruise certificate expires in October.

I can sympathize with anyone who has PCD.

We are "on the same ship" so to speak. I come here for my cruise fix and we are doing our next cruise in 2014 for our 20th and doing our vow renewal. I so wish it was 2014!!!

Archived